PDA

View Full Version : Writings on floor in Animus room.

tipsymcgee
12-27-2007, 03:29 PM
If you use the vision in the lab on the two sides
of the room, you will see a box and a triangle of letters. Seems like nothing
but jumbles to go with the crazy stuff all around. But start with the square.
Stand by the door and look down. You should see:

_______ M O R Y M N O E S
_______ E N C E O L C H T
_______ H O N B T L O T C
_______ T D E O S A T O A
_______ P E D S N L S T F
_______ L D D U O O E T E
_______ E A I E I R I N T
_______ H S H K T T K E R
_______ T U A A A N S S A

Now read it from the bottom right corner and up and then start on the next
column the same way. You should read this:

ARTEFACTS SENT TO THE SKIES TO CONTROL ALL NATIONS TO MAKE US OBEY A
HIDDEN CRUSADE DO NOT HELP THEM

_____________________ A
____________________D R H
__________________O O D T M
________________W H B I T D O
_____________E U S Y S I N S E
___________A R O O M R E A Y N R
__________I S E Y T N I D L M I D E
________T W I H W Y I E A U D A Y H T

tipsymcgee
12-27-2007, 03:29 PM
If you use the vision in the lab on the two sides
of the room, you will see a box and a triangle of letters. Seems like nothing
but jumbles to go with the crazy stuff all around. But start with the square.
Stand by the door and look down. You should see:

_______ M O R Y M N O E S
_______ E N C E O L C H T
_______ H O N B T L O T C
_______ T D E O S A T O A
_______ P E D S N L S T F
_______ L D D U O O E T E
_______ E A I E I R I N T
_______ H S H K T T K E R
_______ T U A A A N S S A

Now read it from the bottom right corner and up and then start on the next
column the same way. You should read this:

ARTEFACTS SENT TO THE SKIES TO CONTROL ALL NATIONS TO MAKE US OBEY A
HIDDEN CRUSADE DO NOT HELP THEM

_____________________ A
____________________D R H
__________________O O D T M
________________W H B I T D O
_____________E U S Y S I N S E
___________A R O O M R E A Y N R
__________I S E Y T N I D L M I D E
________T W I H W Y I E A U D A Y H T

Crash_Plague
12-27-2007, 03:30 PM
yeah, figured out ages ago.

And the pyramid says something like: "They drained my soul and made it theirs, so I drain my body to show you where I saw it"

lol, the games putting stuff in my head now.

Tela
12-27-2007, 03:30 PM
This has been and is BEING discussed on multiple threads already. Please use search next time.

the_assassin_07
12-27-2007, 03:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This has been and is BEING discussed on multiple threads already. Please use search next time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Is it? This is new to me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif.

Paladin_1962
12-27-2007, 03:33 PM
As well as this being a redundant thread, it's also a 'spoiler', and you should make that clear when posting something like that, for the benefit of those who might want to figure such things out on their own.

unwork
12-27-2007, 07:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:
This has been and is BEING discussed on multiple threads already. Please use search next time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who cares?

BTOG46
12-27-2007, 07:13 PM
the moderators and forum managers, that's who...... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

spazzoo1025
12-27-2007, 07:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unwork:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:
This has been and is BEING discussed on multiple threads already. Please use search next time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who cares? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ppl who didn't make an account just to be an arse

Paladin_1962
12-28-2007, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unwork:

who cares? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who cares? Anyone who can't stand the waste of bandwidth and time searching through a polluted forum, that's who cares!

When forums get polluted with redundant threads because of lazy people - then it becomes increasingly difficult to track relevant conversations under the appropriate threads.

It's a sign of ignorance and stupidity on the part of those who create duplicate threads.

Al_Mualim
12-28-2007, 12:32 PM
cool, need to try this out =P

Crash_Plague
12-28-2007, 08:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Al_Mualim:
cool, need to try this out =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, is this really such a mystery for everyone?

Altair828
12-29-2007, 01:21 AM
one question was everyone mad about the ending

CrazyJufo
12-29-2007, 05:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair828:
one question was everyone mad about the ending </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i guess so.. cliffhanger with a lot of mysteries to start a sequel.. a little frustrating..
but i've finished it 2 days ago, doesn't bother me anymore.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif at least there's gonna be another AC!!! woohoow! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Altair828
12-30-2007, 06:31 PM
how long did it take u to beat it took me 2 days

Al_Mualim
12-31-2007, 11:47 AM
sorry about my last comment, i hadnt finished the game back then, now ive done that and ive seen those readings there =P(i thought that those would be in that endless room where u r when the game loads) so sry about it... =)

KnightTemplar45
12-31-2007, 01:26 PM
I think some of the writtings tell the locations of the other Templar treasures. If you look some of them are simples of places. On the platform to the right of your bedroom, there are pictures of the pyramids and Egyptian hyroglyphics. On the floor below the box of writting is the pyramid with and eye in the middle of it. That's on the American dollar, might mean there's one in America. In front of the conference room window is what looks like Japanese writing and mountains, might mean there's one in Japan. There's what looks like a Mayan or Incan pyramid on the platfrom to the left of the conference room. That's just my theory though.

the_assassin_07
01-01-2008, 05:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">sorry about my last comment, i hadnt finished the game back then, now ive done that and ive seen those readings there =P(i thought that those would be in that endless room where u r when the game loads) so sry about it... =) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your last comment said 'cool, need to try this out' http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif.