PDA

View Full Version : Huge glitch that prevents me getting 100%!

TJStaners
12-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Unless it's not a glitch and i'm being a complete idiot, which I hope is true! :/

Basically I now have 7 Assassin's up to level 15 and their ready to do their 2nd part of their Master Assassin's mission, and I have 6 dens under attack..

So I go for the first one, but use a different method which makes like easier, I abort the memory then kill the captain again, getting the tower for the Assassins, but my assassin is not in there for their mission to start! I looked on the assassin database next to the Mediterranean Defense, and under where is shows all the assassin's, the one that's in charge of the tower is faded toward the end of the list with a clock by his name, yet he hasn't been sent on any missions! His armor and weapon stats aren't there and his model is but he's no where to be seen and that prevents me from doing his second master assassin mission! :/

Is this is bug, will I have to start the game over to get 100% or am I missing something? Please help! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

brycerick
12-20-2011, 11:33 PM
I think it's a bug because i'm having the same problem

TJStaners
12-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Any ideas people on what to do? :/

ace3001
12-21-2011, 03:59 AM
2nd part of Master Assassin missions don't start inside the Assassin dens. Look for your apprentices outside.