PDA

View Full Version : On the question of gore and infantry.

Bewolf
04-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Well..one thing that always disturbed me in FB is the exclusion of gore and infantry.

Gore i miss in the cockpits..you don't have any indication if you hit a pilot or not. Now don't get me wrong, i don't want to have a splatter game. But some red on the inside of the canopy, just like the HE 111 in FB, would help a lot here i think.

The other thing i think about is infantry. I really really hope there will be some infantry in PF, as FB lacks a lot of immersion in this department. Considering that IL2 originally was a ground pounders sim, i still wonder about it. Now i don't know how much freedom the PF development crew has in this regard, but i hope we see bit more included here then in FB.

Bewolf

Never discuss with stupid people.
They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bewolf
04-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Well..one thing that always disturbed me in FB is the exclusion of gore and infantry.

Gore i miss in the cockpits..you don't have any indication if you hit a pilot or not. Now don't get me wrong, i don't want to have a splatter game. But some red on the inside of the canopy, just like the HE 111 in FB, would help a lot here i think.

The other thing i think about is infantry. I really really hope there will be some infantry in PF, as FB lacks a lot of immersion in this department. Considering that IL2 originally was a ground pounders sim, i still wonder about it. Now i don't know how much freedom the PF development crew has in this regard, but i hope we see bit more included here then in FB.

Bewolf

Never discuss with stupid people.
They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.