PDA

View Full Version : Replay for Desmond?

Sh3llSh0k264
11-18-2007, 08:41 PM
So ive eaten the game, but now im trying to get the conversationalist achievment. Is there a way to replay the Desmond parts without starting a new game?

Sh3llSh0k264
11-18-2007, 08:41 PM
So ive eaten the game, but now im trying to get the conversationalist achievment. Is there a way to replay the Desmond parts without starting a new game?

FrozenFire550
11-18-2007, 08:43 PM
No.

And what? You're "eating" the game? D:

unnamedninja
11-18-2007, 08:46 PM
If you've eaten the game that achievement is pretty much gone forever.

Zain0
11-18-2007, 08:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sh3llSh0k264:
So ive eaten the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Vicktacular
11-18-2007, 08:52 PM
haha. From what I have heard no. I thought I talked to Lucy everytime as well but managed to not get the achievement. You'll have to play through again but you can only have one saved game so make sure you do everything you want before going back.

Sh3llSh0k264
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
sorry i mean beaten

SpyderNynja
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vicktacular:
haha. From what I have heard no. I thought I talked to Lucy everytime as well but managed to not get the achievement. You'll have to play through again but you can only have one saved game so make sure you do everything you want before going back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree, i missed ONE conversation, IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif but im gonna play through for the hell of it. first im gonna find that last friggin masyaf flag http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif as for saracen flags, kingdom flags and templars and such...forget about it...hard enough to find 20 in a small town!

colt122
11-18-2007, 11:07 PM
LOL
sry shellshock i gotta quote that

stix489
11-18-2007, 11:16 PM
You know what would be cool?

Replaying the game...AS Desmond!!

Like instead of the Altair "model"...Desmond's "model" is used!! That would be so odd seeing a 21st century guy wearing jeans (I think...coz i haven't played the game) in 1191 AD.

Do you guys think it would be cool!?

Oh and Sh3llSh0k264...You better edit that post of yours lol...unless you want to be laughed at!! Still made me ROFL!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

colt122
11-18-2007, 11:19 PM
that would be pretty cool but it would be a bit weird

and to your last sentance i quoted it so he will never escape

:evilsmileyfacepointedtowardsstix489thatisfreaky:

unnamedninja
11-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Tip for completionists: Do not go past the Robert mission, because after you complete the game, there is no free roam mode. You have to pick a memory block to replay, and the game wont save your position in that block. Meaning each time you start a new session, you're forced to sit through the "debriefing" session with the master at masayef, that takes like 5 minutes. Then run through the town, ride to the border and go to a city EACH TIME YOU PLAY.

So if you want free roam mode so you can have all of the upgrades and run around and do what you like, just stay on the robert memory block. I just had to start a new game to do this and it's a bit annoying, thinking of those templars and flags i found already.

stix489
11-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Lol...you're slack...he's new lol!!

sentance...&lt;&lt;&lt; Haha lol!

I can't wait to see all the mods that are gonna be created on the PC version!!