PDA

View Full Version : A Public Thanks to CH and Michael from CH

Vette-
07-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Greetings!

A few months back my CH Pro Pedal right Toe Brake quit working. A discussion insued on the CH forum, Here: http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum for a course of action. What to do!

MichaelCHProd, Moderator of the CH-Hangar Forum and Rep for CH, wisely told me not to open them just ask for an RMA and send them back! My pedals are at least 4-5 years old and are used daily. After some months I was able to borrow a set of pedals. I could now send them in.

With the RMA and a $5 dollar check I sent them to CH. They were back in less than 3 weeks and were completely rebuilt!! I mean we're talking: New board, Harness, and Pots! No charge except for the $5!

Now gents this is awesome service for an awesome product. CH and MichaelCHProd went the extra mile. They are certainly a "Class Act".

My deepest thanks!

VBF-12_Vette

Vette-
07-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Greetings!

A few months back my CH Pro Pedal right Toe Brake quit working. A discussion insued on the CH forum, Here: http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum for a course of action. What to do!

MichaelCHProd, Moderator of the CH-Hangar Forum and Rep for CH, wisely told me not to open them just ask for an RMA and send them back! My pedals are at least 4-5 years old and are used daily. After some months I was able to borrow a set of pedals. I could now send them in.

With the RMA and a $5 dollar check I sent them to CH. They were back in less than 3 weeks and were completely rebuilt!! I mean we're talking: New board, Harness, and Pots! No charge except for the $5!

Now gents this is awesome service for an awesome product. CH and MichaelCHProd went the extra mile. They are certainly a "Class Act".

My deepest thanks!

VBF-12_Vette

|CoB|_Spectre
07-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Although initially a bit pricier than some other brands, you've hit on the exact reason I've always said that CH Products' stuff must be viewed as an investment! I'm still using the same gameport stick, throttle and pedals I've had for over eight years and all I've had to do is replace the X & Y pots in the stick one time. Big thanks goes out to Revvin for CH Hangar, to Michael and the host of other people who freely contribute their knowledgeable assist on things related to CH.

AerialTarget
07-04-2005, 02:53 AM
I always recommend CH Products to everyone I know. I tell them that they will take some getting used to but after you do they are more precise than any other joystick I've used. I also warn them that the wiring will become separated once a year, but that it only costs shipping to send it back. I am very pleased with CH Products, or else I would not recommend them.

Padser
07-04-2005, 03:05 AM
~S~

I concur - I've received nothing but excellent service from CH Products when ordering spare pots, etc.

Excellent products, excellent service - worth the outlay for their stuff if you can afford it - it's false economy to buy cheaper, poorer quality equipment.

Cheers,

Pads

Scrapper_511
07-04-2005, 03:29 AM
Great sticks, great service. I certainly got what I paid for!

Jaws2002
07-04-2005, 07:02 AM
I fully agree.
CH rules. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

TgD Thunderbolt56
07-04-2005, 07:40 AM
I had a similar experience when my joystick had an...erm...unfortunate mishap. I had it back in less than 2 weeks in like-new condition. I will NEVER buy anything else as long as their quality and service stay at this level.

TB

han freak solo
07-04-2005, 10:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by |CoB|_Spectre:
I'm still using the same gameport stick, throttle and pedals I've had for over eight years and all I've had to do is replace the X & Y pots in the stick one time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spectre, can you use a gameport/USB adaptor for your stick?? I found an older CH Flightstick a while back in a thrift store for $2.99 USD. My computer doesn't have a gameport, though. I have a USB adapter for the CH stick but, my computer doesn't see it.

The CH Hangar says that it does not support USB/Gameport adapted equipment. I was just wondering if you overcame this particular obstacle?

Stackhouse25th
07-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Sounds like CH PRODUCTS propoganda to me, but good propoganda. thanks

Hiriyu
07-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Han Freak Solo, you may be able to pick up a pci gameport adapter, or use an old soundcard as a gameport adapter to make that work, depends on your configuration.

I don't have any CH hardware yet, but I'm saving up for the full suite. I'll probably pick up the Fighterstick and Pro Throttle first, followed by the Pro Pedals. In the meantime, I'll keep running my ancient/decrepit Thrustmaster setup. Pheer me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

han freak solo
07-06-2005, 06:13 AM
I pheer you and I heer you! Later!

Grue_
07-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the tip Vette-

My CH stuff is cursed, no left toe brake and a fighterstick with a dodgy trim wheel that won't let me bank right properly.

It's because I posted something about how reliable they were I think http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif