PDA

View Full Version : Data cards

Korbelz
11-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Has anyone ever made Data Cards for all the flyable planes in IL2? I mean like Stall speed(clean/dirty with power off), best climb speeds, etc.

this, to me at least, has become a lot more important with carrier landings now, because in the past i would fly final at 180ish for ALL planes and touch down whenever i touched down(with a huge runway its not a problem)

with all the planes its getting harder to remember which planes need to touch down at what speed when landing on a carrier..like after flying a F4U and trying to touch down at 160, then i got to a early zero or D3A and try to land at 160(its next to impossible) when its better to touch down at 110 or less.

well i just wanted to know if anyone has done this before? i think i'll make some basic ones just for self use since i don't have a lot of time for stuff like this.

Korbelz
11-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Has anyone ever made Data Cards for all the flyable planes in IL2? I mean like Stall speed(clean/dirty with power off), best climb speeds, etc.

this, to me at least, has become a lot more important with carrier landings now, because in the past i would fly final at 180ish for ALL planes and touch down whenever i touched down(with a huge runway its not a problem)

with all the planes its getting harder to remember which planes need to touch down at what speed when landing on a carrier..like after flying a F4U and trying to touch down at 160, then i got to a early zero or D3A and try to land at 160(its next to impossible) when its better to touch down at 110 or less.

well i just wanted to know if anyone has done this before? i think i'll make some basic ones just for self use since i don't have a lot of time for stuff like this.