PDA

View Full Version : O_O <~~~New Guy & Quick Question

EclipseTheDark
01-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Well.....figured i'd better get this out of the way now.....before i get assassinated by some random person.... I'm new to both the forums and Assassins Creed itself (got the game 3 days ago xD)

So, I was a little confused by the ending...Was Altair's master (fails at spelling his name) a Templar? And whats with all the writing above Desmond's bed at the ending? If someone could provide a link to the info, I'd really appriciate it! ^^

Im a traitor.... apparently, I'm decended from Hughes de Payens, first Grand Master of the Knights Templar.....Is it bad that i get a kick out of killing them in game? O_O;

EclipseTheDark
01-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Well.....figured i'd better get this out of the way now.....before i get assassinated by some random person.... I'm new to both the forums and Assassins Creed itself (got the game 3 days ago xD)

So, I was a little confused by the ending...Was Altair's master (fails at spelling his name) a Templar? And whats with all the writing above Desmond's bed at the ending? If someone could provide a link to the info, I'd really appriciate it! ^^

Im a traitor.... apparently, I'm decended from Hughes de Payens, first Grand Master of the Knights Templar.....Is it bad that i get a kick out of killing them in game? O_O;

Ultimate_Night
01-20-2011, 11:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EclipseTheDark:

Im a traitor.... apparently, I'm decended from Hughes de Payens, first Grand Master of the Knights Templar.....Is it bad that i get a kick out of killing them in game? O_O; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Though I'm too lazy to find a link, I can answer your questions. Al Mualim was a Templar who wanted the PoEs to himself, so he had Altair assassinate the other main Templars. The symbols that Desmond sees in Eagle Vision were put there by Subject 16 using his own blood, and they are hints to the appearance of the glyphs that he has hacked into the Animus which reveals important information to Desmond.

EclipseTheDark
01-20-2011, 11:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
Though I'm too lazy to find a link, I can answer your questions. Al Mualim was a Templar who wanted the PoEs to himself, so he had Altair assassinate the other main Templars. The symbols that Desmond sees in Eagle Vision were put there by Subject 16 using his own blood, and they are hints to the appearance of the glyphs that he has hacked into the Animus which reveals important information to Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks so much!

Ultimate_Night
01-20-2011, 11:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EclipseTheDark:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
Though I'm too lazy to find a link, I can answer your questions. Al Mualim was a Templar who wanted the PoEs to himself, so he had Altair assassinate the other main Templars. The symbols that Desmond sees in Eagle Vision were put there by Subject 16 using his own blood, and they are hints to the appearance of the glyphs that he has hacked into the Animus which reveals important information to Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks so much! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're welcome! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif