PDA

View Full Version : Memory Block 4, no investigations

xekushnr
11-18-2007, 11:28 PM
When you get to memory block 4, the map will not show the investigations at first. As you know, the game contains 9 major assassinations, and each one takes place in a different district in a different city. 3 districts times 3 cities = 9 areas, each with their own assassination.

When you return to a city for another assassination, a new district will be open to you. When you first enter, the map will still be blurry. You have to discover things for yourself at this point. Climb high towers and look for the telltale wooden ledge of a view point. Once you syncronize, the map will show all the viewpoints in the district.

Mods, PLEASE sticky this. I have answered this question personally AT LEAST 20 times in the past few days.

xekushnr
11-18-2007, 11:28 PM
When you get to memory block 4, the map will not show the investigations at first. As you know, the game contains 9 major assassinations, and each one takes place in a different district in a different city. 3 districts times 3 cities = 9 areas, each with their own assassination.

When you return to a city for another assassination, a new district will be open to you. When you first enter, the map will still be blurry. You have to discover things for yourself at this point. Climb high towers and look for the telltale wooden ledge of a view point. Once you syncronize, the map will show all the viewpoints in the district.

Mods, PLEASE sticky this. I have answered this question personally AT LEAST 20 times in the past few days.

Cheezeburgar
11-18-2007, 11:34 PM
In Damascus I go to the poor district, and i don't know how to go to the rich district.

Cheezeburgar
11-19-2007, 12:15 AM
Bump, please help me I really wanna beat the game. Am I suppose to go in order of the cities? In Damascus I am stuck in the poor district. When I leave I can't anywhere else.

robatubisoft
11-19-2007, 12:30 AM
Look for the eagle, she will show you where to go.

Cheezeburgar
11-19-2007, 12:33 AM
I am desperate enough to actaully look for an eagle.

Where do I look?

Thebrownfish
11-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Use the map and head for the rich district which is labelled. Then search for tall buildings and climb one to find a place you can synch the map i.e. a place with an eagle.

Cheezeburgar
11-19-2007, 12:47 AM
I cant go to the rich district at ALL. When I try to leave Damascus (poor) I follow the little trail to the top of the mountain. On top of the mountain I can;t go anymore, because I get to th cloud shaped icon which transports m o a town. Which ever town i go to I get stuck in the poor district, or a district in which I have already killed the person.

Thebrownfish
11-19-2007, 12:50 AM
Dunno then, i just walked from the assassins beauro (sp) towards the rich district (west direction) and the invisible walls had gone. It was all blurry with no indications of where things were until i climbed a tower and synched up.

robatubisoft
11-19-2007, 12:57 AM
I don't know how to explain this any clearer, but I will try.

1.) Go to Masyaf.
2.) Then walk to the symbol that says. "To the Kingdom"
3.) Upon entering the teleport menu, on the list of cities, the town you are supposed to be in while have a target icon to the right of the name of the city.
4.) Click the name of that city.
5.) Upon entering the city, go to the Bureau and speak the to the guy.
6. Leave, head to the edge of the district you need to be in and look for a tall building with an eagle circling it,
7. Climb the building.
8. Upon reaching the top, press the button to sync.
9. You are done. Everything should be on the map again.

Thebrownfish
11-19-2007, 01:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robatubisoft:
I don't know how to explain this any clearer, but I will try.

1.) Go to Masyaf.
2.) Then walk to the symbol that says. "To the Kingdom"
3.) Upon entering the teleport menu, on the list of cities, the town you are supposed to be in while have a target icon to the right of the name of the city.
4.) Click the name of that city.
5.) Upon entering the city, go to the Bureau and speak the to the guy.
6. Leave, head to the edge of the district you need to be in and look for a tall building with an eagle circling it,
7. Climb the building.
8. Upon reaching the top, press the button to sync.
9. You are done. Everything should be on the map again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said, follow it to the letter. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Dav3Th3Rav3
11-19-2007, 01:36 AM
If Anyone Is Still Confused, Just Hear Me Out.

You Guys Are Thinking TOO HARD! This Is REALLY EASY To Solve!

Basically, All You Do Is Find A Way To The Rich District. If You Can't Get Inside The Rich District (Blue Wall) Look For Viewpoints Near The Blue wall.

How To Spot Viewpoints? Everyone Says, "Look For The Bird!". That Could Take Awhile... So Instead, Climb On Top Of Any Building. Look Around! Find Tall Buildings (Some Are Kinda Tall And Some Are Really Tall) And Look To See If They Have A Piece Of Wood On The Ledge. Its Really That Simple!

I Know, I Was A Noob And Ask The Same Question.. "What Do I Do! I'm Confused!" And When I Figured It Out.. I Felt ******ed. Right When I Knew What To Do, I Found One Instantly. It's REALLY That Simple, You Should Be Able To See Tons! But You Only Need To Find One. Find One, Sync, The Rest In The District Come Into View.

So Basically Here's A Step By Step.

Choose Which City You Want To Go To. (You Don't Need To Do This If Your Already In The City You Want To Be In)
Once In The City, Sneak Past The Guards (Or Kill Them) And You'll Find Yourself In The Poor District.
Climb Up A Building And Free Run To Rich District (Use Your Map If You Have To, You Can Set Destination Markers On The Map To Follow On Your Mini-Map)
Once In Rich District, Find Tall Buildings. The Ones With Eagles Near Them OR A Piece Of Wood On The Ledge Is The One You Want To Climb.
Once You Climb Up It, Sync.
Ta-da! The Map Reveals Rich District! You May Or May Not Find An Integration On Your First View Point. If This Is The Case, Climb Another, After Another, Until You Find One!

Hope This Clears Up The Confusion!

xekushnr
11-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Yeah, hopefully this will get stickied and it will draw more attention from the newbs. Even if it cuts the amount of these questions in half, it will be a huge success.

Kariko762
11-19-2007, 08:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dav3Th3Rav3:
If Anyone Is Still Confused, Just Hear Me Out.

How To Spot Viewpoints? Everyone Says, "Look For The Bird!". That Could Take Awhile... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol... to be honest if u climb all the tall buildings until u find one with SYNC would take u longer, you would have to be flippin BLIND to miss the HUGE eagles circling the buildings..

IMHO - get onto a roof top, look at the buildings around u find a Tall one (they normally have the same sorta structure as the ones u have climbed before) and look to see if a bird is circling around it and the building has a wooden ledge.

But the bird is VERY easy to see!