PDA

View Full Version : Major crashes in the end with xbox360

cleef77
11-23-2007, 05:24 AM
Anyone else experience this or can help me with the problem?

Problems start when I enter to Arsuf to get the last assassination. It seems to begin with the first guards facing away from the path: they don't act on me at all eventhough I fight against them
After this when walking forward I suddenly may just fall through the ground and desynchronize.
When game re-initializes there's two Altairs in the game ... both moving in same way BUT what's even more weird is that I can fight against myself.
If I manage to get to end of the path for the assassination, guards just don't react at all and at some point I just suddenly die.

Any clues what could I do? I really don't want to start allover again from the begining

cleef77
11-23-2007, 05:24 AM
Anyone else experience this or can help me with the problem?

Problems start when I enter to Arsuf to get the last assassination. It seems to begin with the first guards facing away from the path: they don't act on me at all eventhough I fight against them
After this when walking forward I suddenly may just fall through the ground and desynchronize.
When game re-initializes there's two Altairs in the game ... both moving in same way BUT what's even more weird is that I can fight against myself.
If I manage to get to end of the path for the assassination, guards just don't react at all and at some point I just suddenly die.

Any clues what could I do? I really don't want to start allover again from the begining

rogue_tom
11-23-2007, 06:32 AM
do you have a 2nd controler pluged in? If so take it out or if it doesn't solve let you xbox cool down, do sometihng else for the night.

luke100
11-23-2007, 09:53 AM
did u know if u turn an xbox off during gameplay u damage it

cleef77
11-25-2007, 04:57 AM
Thanks rogue_tom for a good tip. I have a guitar hero guitar connected. I will try tonight whether removing that will help.

It doesn't seem to be a heating problem because this happens all the time regardles how long I've played.

Anyway - annoying and a really weird problem. I'll post later on if the second controller was the problem.

olinn
11-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Try this..

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/06/09/xbox-360-hdd-cache-clear-code-discovered/

Worked for me for the exact same problem.

cleef77
11-25-2007, 10:11 AM
Removing the second controller (guitar hero guitar) was enough to fix my problem. Thanks to rogue_tom for good tip.

I actually found some videos from youtube about the same problem as well. It seems to be common issue if you have 2 controllers connected when you enter Arsuf...nice testing by ubisoft team.