PDA

View Full Version : registaring for the beta

Neokookie
07-17-2010, 05:06 PM
when you register for the site does that mean you can get the beta or something?? i don't understand

Neokookie
07-17-2010, 05:06 PM
when you register for the site does that mean you can get the beta or something?? i don't understand

EmperorxZurg
07-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Search button is a friend. You have to have a PS3 and pre=ordered the game. Once the beta is out and you've signed up they'll email you. Oh and work on the sig...

Neokookie
07-18-2010, 09:20 PM
I still don't get it sorry. um stupid question I probably should have asked this before but whats the beta for anyway is it for the game?? or something else. so when you pre-order the game they will just email you and you can play the beta? Do you have to pre-order the game online or can you just get it from gamestop or something? oh and i'll work on it

Ultimate_Night
07-19-2010, 12:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I still don't get it sorry. um stupid question I probably should have asked this before but whats the beta for anyway is it for the game?? or something else. so when you pre-order the game they will just email you and you can play the beta? Do you have to pre-order the game online or can you just get it from gamestop or something? oh and i'll work on it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can preorder it from GameStop if you wish. That's what I did. The beta is for AC:Brotherhood of course http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif