PDA

View Full Version : jumping controls

Marty_872
06-09-2008, 09:05 AM
a little cool detail i thought of:

You´re riding towards a jump, and then you get into a jumping modus where you can choose to get out on your heels or toes, that will get alot of tricks never seen in a videogame, for example frontsidespin of your toes or if you go of heels and spin backside you will get the wiig looking rodeo(or the regular rodeo if you move your stick a bit more down). And if you start your spin early or you dont get the turning towards the jump right you will not pass the jump.

Marty_872
06-09-2008, 09:05 AM
a little cool detail i thought of:

You´re riding towards a jump, and then you get into a jumping modus where you can choose to get out on your heels or toes, that will get alot of tricks never seen in a videogame, for example frontsidespin of your toes or if you go of heels and spin backside you will get the wiig looking rodeo(or the regular rodeo if you move your stick a bit more down). And if you start your spin early or you dont get the turning towards the jump right you will not pass the jump.

P-DRIZZL3
07-20-2008, 09:12 PM
oh and, once you spin at a certain speed your devoted to spinning, not this crap where you completely change directions in mid-air

Burton_Ride
07-21-2008, 12:49 AM
ya no tony hawk crap

TharduzNL
07-21-2008, 06:07 AM
That kinda sux yeah. Like you're spinning backside, then you stop and magically enough, can spin frontside. That's crap. I like the idea where you're devoted to spinning, same idea with back- and frontflips.