PDA

View Full Version : How many of you sold important items early on in Brotherhood?

Michaeljcox24
04-26-2011, 03:41 PM
I found shed loads of tomatoes early on, sold them (not knowing about the shop quests) and then have nothing left for the shop quests when I get to them.

The only solution? wait around for some thief to run past, in the vain hope they carry something of value (who would do this)

Or replay the whole game.

Ubi, you dropped a here. Please patch so those of us who sold these items (who were never told they would be of any use whatsoever) can buy them back.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Michaeljcox24
04-26-2011, 03:41 PM
I found shed loads of tomatoes early on, sold them (not knowing about the shop quests) and then have nothing left for the shop quests when I get to them.

The only solution? wait around for some thief to run past, in the vain hope they carry something of value (who would do this)

Or replay the whole game.

Ubi, you dropped a here. Please patch so those of us who sold these items (who were never told they would be of any use whatsoever) can buy them back.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

adlk2010
04-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Tough luck. Btw you don't need them to 100% synch.

DERP IT COST REALLY LOW AMOUNT I WONDER IF IT WORTH SOMETHING I JUST SELL 'DEM. TROLOLOL.

elvindrummer
04-26-2011, 04:21 PM
yea I sold a few here and there in the beginning but friend said just keep them.