PDA

View Full Version : Rain??

Xses08
03-17-2005, 10:48 PM
Ive just completed 2 patrols.. and Ive yet to see a drop of rain?

Ive had lightning, thunder and extremely choppy waves and dark skies, but even though if I come to full stop, I can hear rain.. I dont see a drop.

Running an X800Pro.

Anyone else noticed this?

Mon Pavion
03-17-2005, 11:53 PM
Its been raining like a biatch the last 3 days on the patrol i am on right now. And if its not raining, the fog is so thick i cant see a thing until its 50 meters in front of me. I literally cant attack anything because of it. It really sucks...yet it is awsome at the same time. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Anyhow, using the dreaded 6800GT

Xses08
03-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Guess Im missing out on a lot then..

Wonder what the problem is here then?

Mon Pavion
03-18-2005, 12:08 AM
I dont think you have a problem. I have seen thick clouds, thunder, real heavy seas...but no rain.

People seem to think that heavy seas=heavy storms. This is not ture. heavy winds=heavy seas which have nothing to do with rain.

As far as you hearing rain when you stop..well that is kinda wierd. Are you sure its not just a SFX of the water lapping against your boat or something.

Xses08
03-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Well to make things more confusing, the Weather report from my Nav guys states Heavey Precipitation.

Doesnt look very heavey to me lol!
Unless he is confusing a little bit of sea spray.

Xses08
03-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Looks like another thread on this was started before mine.. should have checked. My bad.

Although the ubi forums search function is about as usefull as tits on a bull.