PDA

View Full Version : No textures...

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 12:21 AM
So I can run the game flawlessly. I can play it all I want, and it never crashes, and the sound works perfectly. But instead of any of the objects in the game having textures, all of the surfaces simply have a tan color to them. I can press F3 to change it to wireframe mode, so I knbow that the game is playable... But uh... I think I'd prefer it with textures. So if any of you can give me any help, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 12:21 AM
So I can run the game flawlessly. I can play it all I want, and it never crashes, and the sound works perfectly. But instead of any of the objects in the game having textures, all of the surfaces simply have a tan color to them. I can press F3 to change it to wireframe mode, so I knbow that the game is playable... But uh... I think I'd prefer it with textures. So if any of you can give me any help, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 12:25 AM
And yeah... I'm using a Ti4400 with the det 45.23's.

Other specs:

Windows XP Pro
P4 2.4ghz
SB Live! X-Gamer and
512 MB Kingston pc 2100

XyZspineZyX
10-14-2003, 06:28 PM
Weird :S

I have an Athlon 1800+ 512 (SDR) RAM Geforce 4 4200 and it works just fine with me, except some things far away go sometimes through eachother...