PDA

View Full Version : New to the series and have some questions...

krazefan
11-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Hi, I just got ACII (haven't played the first one) and was wondering what the number next to the mini-map is for? Also, during the tutorial when I'm running around doing errands, I would get chase by people even though I haven't done anything. I go hide and still these guys want to fight when they see me again (yellow arrow starts flashing then turns to red). Aren't adversaries supposed to forget after you vanish for awhile?

krazefan
11-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Hi, I just got ACII (haven't played the first one) and was wondering what the number next to the mini-map is for? Also, during the tutorial when I'm running around doing errands, I would get chase by people even though I haven't done anything. I go hide and still these guys want to fight when they see me again (yellow arrow starts flashing then turns to red). Aren't adversaries supposed to forget after you vanish for awhile?

caswallawn_2k7
11-19-2009, 10:56 AM
no the point of the game is you need to use stealth, the more you do in games and the more you get seen the more these people will recognise you and chase you down.

if your walking on street level you need to blend with the crowd or avoid incoming guards as they will recognise you more so if you are moving fast or doing something such as climbing or fighting.

krazefan
11-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Okay, so what's the number beside the mini-map for?

GkrewZ
11-19-2009, 06:39 PM
its your distance from a marker u have set usualy