PDA

View Full Version : I'm really excited but....

Revan-Risinger
01-19-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm really excited about Assassin's creed Brotherhood. I want to go all out and get the Pc codex editon. Problem is...I live in the U.S. So i was wondering if any one knew a website that i could order it from whether its from the UK or Australia. But i need a website that will ship to the United States. I would really appericate the help. Thanks guys.

Revan-Risinger
01-19-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm really excited about Assassin's creed Brotherhood. I want to go all out and get the Pc codex editon. Problem is...I live in the U.S. So i was wondering if any one knew a website that i could order it from whether its from the UK or Australia. But i need a website that will ship to the United States. I would really appericate the help. Thanks guys.

Ass4ssin8me
01-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Not 100% sure if they ship this specific product, but EB games ship from Australia to the U.S. Try, there.

Revan-Risinger
01-20-2011, 07:41 AM
i have already asked them, they said that they do not at this time. Does anyone else know of a website who will?

KrYpToNiC95
01-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Play.com in the UK might they are prety big. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kriegerdesgottes
01-21-2011, 02:13 PM
They don't ship to the US trust me I have looked several times. It's just freaking impossible to get the cool version if your American unless you want to pay someone on Ebay 250 extra dollars to have it shipped.

AnthonyA85
01-21-2011, 04:03 PM
Problem is, if you buy off ebay, there's a strong possiblity the exclusive content codes would have already been used, and if you're getting the console version of hte codex, those codes (or the games) will be region locked.