PDA

View Full Version : Need AC2 help

domeno
11-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi i need help i have played through AC2 and i have just brought the two download content 12 &13 but i don't know how to play them do i have to play the game through again to play them or can i play them some other way

domeno
11-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi i need help i have played through AC2 and i have just brought the two download content 12 &13 but i don't know how to play them do i have to play the game through again to play them or can i play them some other way

FrankieSatt
11-11-2010, 10:20 AM
I haven't played those but I think you just load up one of your saved games and there should be a pointer to where you need to go to begin the memory.

I'm just guessing on how to active the memory, but I know you can use one of your saved games without having to replay the whole game again.

jlorence
11-11-2010, 10:21 AM
I think you have to download a patch before you install 12 and 13, otherwise it won't work. If you've done that already, then just go to Forli and there should be a memory icon on the map.

ctuagent15
11-11-2010, 10:35 AM
If you have completed the game before you downloaded them just load the save file and you'll get a message from Rebecca saying she's fixed the memories and they should start and you'll find yourself in Forli.

Thats what happened with me when I downloaded them.

Silverhawk7701
11-11-2010, 02:33 PM
assassin_ki2007, I have actually tried that, even downloaded sequence 12 twice. is there any other option?

ctuagent15
11-11-2010, 03:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Silverhawk7701:
assassin_ki2007, I have actually tried that, even downloaded sequence 12 twice. is there any other option? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Have you download the patch, I forgot to say I had to download one.

Also this may be a silly question but did you install the DLC.

If you have done those and it still don't work try going to forli and see if you get the message, I may of already been there when I started the game

domeno
11-12-2010, 01:51 PM
i have tried all that and it will not work. maybe its because the download content is australian and my game is asian and its may not be compatible with each other.