PDA

View Full Version : uplay points bug?

KamisoriTenno
11-23-2011, 12:25 AM
Hey there folks. I was just wondering if anyone has problems with getting uplay points. I know you have to be online to get them. But when i finished sequence 3 I suppose to get 20 but they never came up. Is there a way for me of getting them even with the achievement already unlocked for that sequence?
thanks for anyone who can help me out XD

KamisoriTenno
11-23-2011, 12:25 AM
Hey there folks. I was just wondering if anyone has problems with getting uplay points. I know you have to be online to get them. But when i finished sequence 3 I suppose to get 20 but they never came up. Is there a way for me of getting them even with the achievement already unlocked for that sequence?
thanks for anyone who can help me out XD

deskpe
11-23-2011, 12:46 AM
start a new save game for it fromt he start, i know in AC2 you got more points from new saves

KamisoriTenno
11-23-2011, 02:07 AM
hmm, I was hoping it would be enough to play some memories of sequence 3. ah well, it's not so important since i still had leftover upoints form other games and legacy but still kinda bugs me XD

KamisoriTenno
11-23-2011, 11:30 AM
ok, I just replayed the last memory in sequece 3 and got it. so all ya need to do is replaying the activation part again to get the points for those who missed it XD