PDA

View Full Version : altair ezio's father?

mcqplayr17
12-07-2009, 10:08 PM
before you tear this apart
just hear what I have to say
first I am just proposing this

altair and ezio MUST be relatives somehow, because they are both ancestors of Desmond

next, if Altair was truly the best assassin ever, wouldnt he have a tomb unlocked after the other 6
- i think he was still alive at the beginnning

next, his armor was in the altidore basement
-why would it be there

also, look at the names,
Altair - Auditore
they r quite similar

I think his father was possibly Altair, who went into hiding (possibly for fear of death or to escape his past) and hid away all of his gear

we already know he was an assassin

the last thing, is Ezio's mom is named Maria
-the same name as the girl Altair sleeps with in the strange flashback the first time Desmond comes out of the Animus 2.0
coincidence?

mcqplayr17
12-07-2009, 10:08 PM

altair and ezio MUST be relatives somehow, because they are both ancestors of Desmond

next, if Altair was truly the best assassin ever, wouldnt he have a tomb unlocked after the other 6

-why would it be there

also, look at the names,
Altair - Auditore
they r quite similar

I think his father was possibly Altair, who went into hiding (possibly for fear of death or to escape his past) and hid away all of his gear

-the same name as the girl Altair sleeps with in the strange flashback the first time Desmond comes out of the Animus 2.0
coincidence?

JudgeQwerty
12-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Uhm.... Altair is 25 in 1191. Ezio is 17 in 1476. That means Altair would have to be 293 years old when Ezio is born.

Arkhaine
12-07-2009, 10:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mcqplayr17:

-why would it be there

also, look at the names,
Altair - Auditore
they r quite similar

coincidence? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

honestly have you played the games at all? the games take place hundreds of years apart they are obviously part of the same family tree as they explain so I am not sure how you could possibly even in the slightest think that Altair is Ezio's father. There might be a tomb for Altair who knows, this is a saga so they might visit it in the next game for all we know. Or it might be in this game somewhere later I am not sure because I have not played all the way through, but by the sound of it you haven't played at all. Ezio's uncle explains why the armor is there just that he has never been able to get to it. Also if you go to Uplay you can also get the special assassins tomb located under the Villa map

Bob_Cats
12-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Look, by saying this you're making yourself look stupid.

That doesn't mean people can go on random rampages and start paying this guy out.

Ezio and Altair are in two different eras. A few hundred years apart.

The Auditore family is a family of assassins which happen to have the special eagle vision kid called Ezio. (by the way all this stuff is in another thread by Craddok)

And so Altair and Ezio are direct descendants of Adam and Eve.

This is why Mario has the armor in the chamber underneath the villa, it was passed down from Altair because he knew he could trust his direct successors.

goldnknight22
12-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Hey, might wanna add in a big

****SPOILER ALERT ****

You just opened up wayy more than what was originally being talked about. Unless you're at the end of the game, you don't know who Ezio and Altair's ancestors are....

caswallawn_2k7
12-08-2009, 09:26 AM
didnt they also state that Altiar actually built the villa? and they also state the statues had been moved there, so you have to assume the statues were moved from the graves of these people, but the seals were left with the bodies. so it could of been set up hundreds of years ago.

as during the dream when he chases the woman up the tower, the guards don't bother you, but since she still seems to be with templars she could of used her influence there to help setup some of the hidden locations for Altiar.

also just to help with showing the first claim is wrong, at the top of that tower when Altiar goes away and you don't follow him this is because the descendent of Altiar that lears to desmond has been conceived so it moves to the mothers memories of the moment that is why you stay with her and don't follow Altiar.

JudgeQwerty
12-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Altair didn't build the Villa, Domenico Auditore did. At no point in the game is it even hinted that Altair is related to the family. Yes, I know that's odd, but its true. If you unlock the Auditore Family Crypt, you can read Domenico's own autobiography.

Here's a transcript for those with internet troubles.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...uditore_Family_Crypt (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Auditore_Family_Crypt)

cowardsaresmart
12-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Apart from all this, if you just play the game and watch Lineage carefully, you may notice you simply meet your real father, Giovanni Auditore da Firenze. Also, Ezio is a pretty well-known historic person who actually lived in real life once, while Alta´r apairs to be a fictional guy.
If you need any more evidence: Mario, your father's brother, doesn't even know Alta´rs last name, and tells you your father had actually been looking for the pages written by Alta´r throughout his life. Surely you wouldn't write something, hide it hundreds of miles away from your home, wait two hundred years, change your name, and spend the rest of your life trying to get them back? At least I wouldn't...

K0rN b4LL
12-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Wow, this is the most epic fail I have ever seen in a forum. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

They are related but it is as an ancestor and his descendant. Mario even says that Altair was an ancester of his. (I think thats what he said, was drinking at the time so memory is a little foggy)

bladencrowd
12-08-2009, 02:39 PM
"also, look at the names, Altair - Auditore they r quite similar"
They only start with the same letter http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif.
"Also, look at their names, As*hole - Auditore they are quite similar"http://koltchak91120.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/double-facepalm.jpg
http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/wh-double-facepalm.jpg http://phlyingpucks.com/files/2009/11/facepalm2.jpg

Captain Tomatoz
12-08-2009, 03:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cowardsaresmart:
Apart from all this, if you just play the game and watch Lineage carefully, you may notice you simply meet your real father, Giovanni Auditore da Firenze. Also, Ezio is a pretty well-known historic person who actually lived in real life once, while Alta´r apairs to be a fictional guy.
If you need any more evidence: Mario, your father's brother, doesn't even know Alta´rs last name, and tells you your father had actually been looking for the pages written by Alta´r throughout his life. Surely you wouldn't write something, hide it hundreds of miles away from your home, wait two hundred years, change your name, and spend the rest of your life trying to get them back? At least I wouldn't... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ezio isnt a real person http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif he is made up. the auditore family doesnt and didnt exist

NuclearFuss
12-09-2009, 10:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cowardsaresmart:
If you need any more evidence: Mario, your father's brother, doesn't even know Alta´rs last name, and tells you your father had actually been looking for the pages written by Alta´r throughout his life. Surely you wouldn't write something, hide it hundreds of miles away from your home, wait two hundred years, change your name, and spend the rest of your life trying to get them back? At least I wouldn't... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ezio isnt a real person http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif he is made up. the auditore family doesnt and didnt exist </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. You do realise that those database articles are made up don't you.

MoGHOST360
12-09-2009, 01:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:

ezio isnt a real person http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif he is made up. the auditore family doesnt and didnt exist </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. You do realise that those database articles are made up don't you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he is being sarcastic... but I would be really scared if he didn't know that the Medici family was real and the same with others in that game.

wilder_beast
12-09-2009, 01:22 PM
You do actually realize that ezio's father was a real person, he was a real banker, it's stated in one of the dev blogs or interviews somewhere

Edengoth
12-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Yeah...um, anyway, as for Altair's ties to the family, Altair may not even be an ancestor of Ezio. They could be from two entirely different branches of Desmond's family tree.

caswallawn_2k7
12-09-2009, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
Yeah...um, anyway, as for Altair's ties to the family, Altair may not even be an ancestor of Ezio. They could be from two entirely different branches of Desmond's family tree. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that had the same genetic ability as altiar? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Edengoth
12-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Well, yeah! What do we know about eagle vision, really?

caswallawn_2k7
12-09-2009, 03:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
Well, yeah! What do we know about eagle vision, really? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> it's a genetic thing past on from certain people (that's the way I'm putting it to avoid spoilers)

Captain Tomatoz
12-09-2009, 03:47 PM
ezio's dad did not exist http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif he is a made up character in a video game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

kingbren08
12-10-2009, 01:04 PM
did you post that double facepalm thing before on this forum or did i see it somewhere else

YERFMAN
01-03-2010, 09:49 PM
dude, i dont know but heres a theory, Altair had a piece of Eden right, well that protected Ezio from Rodrigo Borgia, so maybe it protected Altair from time. Think maybe hes his father, maybe, cause Maria did look a lot like Ezio's mother when they slept together, maybe there was a FROZEN EGG! It happens you know.

Jack-Reacher
01-04-2010, 02:15 AM
I thought Giovanni was Ezios father? You know, the guy who was hanged at the start, the whole reason Ezio is killing templars? Im pretty sure that wasnt Altair who was hanged... what a moron

Wournos
01-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Ok I haven't bothered to read all comments because I sensed a flame war in the middle of this nice bun.

But if you unlock the Family Crypt by downloading the map from Uplay you will get access to a nice nameless story (SPOILER) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">of how a sailor was raised to be an assassin, met Marco Polo, married, had massive family crisis, travelled to Spain and raised his son to become an assassin. They eventually stole the name Auditore to easier persue their cause.</span>

Highlight to read.

And yes, it is insane to think Alta´r is Ezio's father. The whole story (AC1 & AC2) spans over centuries.

N3V30
01-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm surprised noone has mentioned that it was Ezio's Great-Great-Grandfather who built the Villa in 1290.

If Altair was Ezio's father it would be Altair's Great-Grandfather who built the Villa and founded the Auditore family.

Krayus Korianis
01-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Yeah...um, anyway, as for Altair's ties to the family, Altair may not even be an ancestor of Ezio. They could be from two entirely different branches of Desmond's family tree. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mario explains to Ezio that Alta´r was their ancestor. And that Subject 16 and Desmond (Subject 17), were both from the lineage of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. And Ezio was of direct lineage of Alta´r because if they weren't, how could BOTH have Alta´r's genetic memory?

C'mon, explain this logical sense!

P459
01-06-2010, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

Mario explains to Ezio that Alta´r was their ancestor. And that Subject 16 and Desmond (Subject 17), were both from the lineage of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. And Ezio was of direct lineage of Alta´r because if they weren't, how could BOTH have Alta´r's genetic memory?

C'mon, explain this logical sense! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mario never says that Altair was Ezios ancestor.

nitres15
01-06-2010, 12:06 PM
close this **** we all know altair is not ezio`s father

Awesomo888
01-08-2010, 12:01 AM
when Altair was getting old, he moved to mongolia during Genghis Khans time where h wrote the codex and trained his sons there(one of them was the one with the bow in the sancuary in the Villa) thats as far i know from altair side

Ezios Great Great Grampa is the one who built the Villla started the family, and built monteriggioni(fix if needed). he originaly was a Venetian sailor and when his father showed him he was an assassin San Marco became his mentor and he had the codex still in one piece. they knew the templars were coming for Altairs codex. so san marco's plan was to have the codex in spain where its safe. But San Marco dies before great great grampa finishes his training and sets off for the sea to spain where he is attacked by Pirates hired by Templars to get the codex

Gramps tears the book page by page and hides em in diffrent treasure chests, ship sinks with al the loot take n and gramps some hows survives. He goes to florence and remembers San Marco's account and becomes a noble and starts a family in florence

cortex1551
08-22-2010, 09:45 AM
there was a short series that i never knew existed untill just recently, its called assassons creed lineage. it was a promotion for assassins creed II and it shows ezio's father. his name was Giovanni Auditore. i would love to know of a direct link between the two assassons but im not sure there is one... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...nJDs&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksy_ryMnJDs&feature=related)

parkvillepony88
09-07-2010, 09:41 PM
not once in the game does it say that ezio and altiar are related desmond is using another subjects dna sequence (its not his) to train for his battle.(gramps) was just a member of the creed and had aquired the armor of altair who was the greatest assasin of all time. he then locked it up and hid the keys in other great assasins crypts so that only a worthy assasin could wear the armor. there is no relation to the two. just the bond of the creed.

parkvillepony88
09-07-2010, 09:46 PM
to add to my post. if you pay attention to the story line in the beggining of ac2 when desmond is escaping he is told to use subject 16 dna sequense because ezio was the quickest learning assasin because of his situation. and the dream sequense is a dream triggered because desmond was locked into altiar sequence for so long and that is the effects from long exposure, and it is desmond who is a direct decendent of altiar

phil.llllll
09-07-2010, 10:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by parkvillepony88:
not once in the game does it say that ezio and altiar are related desmond is using another subjects dna sequence (its not his) to train for his battle.(gramps) was just a member of the creed and had aquired the armor of altair who was the greatest assasin of all time. he then locked it up and hid the keys in other great assasins crypts so that only a worthy assasin could wear the armor. there is no relation to the two. just the bond of the creed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many many times does it mention they're related.

kellyizer
09-11-2010, 07:19 AM
This thread is getting a bit ridiculous....

Firstly, Giovanni Auditore is Ezio Auditore's father, it couldn't be made any clearer in the game.

Secondly, Altair and Ezio are ancestors of Desmond. Altair is also an ancestor of Ezio, which Mario alludes to when he shows Ezio the Assassins "museum" under the Villa in Monteriggioni.

Thirdly, whoever suggested that you were playing within Subject 16's memories is well wide of the mark, I mean has everyone played this game or what?

krakken86
09-11-2010, 10:49 PM
.... dude they show ezios father in the beggining of the game... remember he got killed along with ezio's younger and older brothers. and ive been thinking about this for quite some time and realized they are oviously related cause they are desmonds ancestors.

SPOILER ALERT!!! remember in the end of AC2 where you meet god? well do you think that in brotherhood well have some more fighting action using desmond?

Tymephyre
09-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Altair could very well be alive...it say in the documents you obtain throughout the game(codex pages).Its been awhile since i read this by the way but...it says something along the lines of Altair feeling he was close to death. He had been researching the Apple for a long time and found out how to use it alittle. He said that he might go to it and ask how to beat death and stay alive.But he is not Ezio's Father.

epicdude2011
10-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Uncle Mario's Grandfather Could Be Altair

epicdude2011
10-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Desmond Doe's Have Gameplay In Brotherhood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx2FNDy2pMg

Preversive
10-25-2010, 01:30 PM
I lol'd so badly by reading this crap.

So you're saying, after seeing the wife of Giovanni giving birth to Ezio, she secretly once slept with Alta´r? (not mentioning he was like totally not able to have sexual contact with anyone at that age)

Let's just say it's not really an option, the only fact here, is that Altair, Ezio, Subject 16 and Desmond are blood relatives.

DoomKnight10
10-25-2010, 09:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kellyizer:

Firstly, Giovanni Auditore is Ezio Auditore's father, it couldn't be made any clearer in the game.

Secondly, Altair and Ezio are ancestors of Desmond. Altair is also an ancestor of Ezio, which Mario alludes to when he shows Ezio the Assassins "museum" under the Villa in Monteriggioni.

Thirdly, whoever suggested that you were playing within Subject 16's memories is well wide of the mark, I mean has everyone played this game or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At your third point: Erm, lolwut? Did you not notice all the glyphs that subject 16 hacked into that particular memory sequence? Subject 16 went through it first, then Desmond.

Abeonis
10-26-2010, 11:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoomKnight10:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kellyizer:

Thirdly, whoever suggested that you were playing within Subject 16's memories is well wide of the mark, I mean has everyone played this game or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At your third point: Erm, lolwut? Did you not notice all the glyphs that subject 16 hacked into that particular memory sequence? Subject 16 went through it first, then Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you quite understand how the Animus works. There is no possible way Desmond would've been able to view Ezio's memories if they were not related. All Lucy did at the beginning of AC2 was download the records of 16 journey through Ezio's memories.

The two were then merged together, meaning that all of 16's hacks were incorporated into the VR simulation being viewed by the Assassins in 2012.

ccat6110
11-07-2010, 05:06 PM
you guys didnt go into the family cript obviously because it says that one of the descendent's changed their name to Auditore of a wealthy Florentine noble, and so they are descendents but covered the name to avoid the templars aslop read the codex pages. duhhh! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Mariner101
11-10-2010, 02:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoomKnight10:

At your third point: Erm, lolwut? Did you not notice all the glyphs that subject 16 hacked into that particular memory sequence? Subject 16 went through it first, then Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you quite understand how the Animus works. There is no possible way Desmond would've been able to view Ezio's memories if they were not related. All Lucy did at the beginning of AC2 was download the records of 16 journey through Ezio's memories.

The two were then merged together, meaning that all of 16's hacks were incorporated into the VR simulation being viewed by the Assassins in 2012. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly! Lucy says to Desmond at the start of the game that she's looking for an ancestor that 16 and Desmond have in common. From reading through this thread, it has shown how much people actually pay attention to the story.

lilbacchant
11-10-2010, 01:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mariner101:
Exactly! Lucy says to Desmond at the start of the game that she's looking for an ancestor that 16 and Desmond have in common. From reading through this thread, it has shown how much people actually pay attention to the story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

stry? hu cares bout the f***in stry dude? we jus wanna kill kill KILL n c more blood blOOd BLOOD!!!!!!!

[\sarcasm]

hiddenblade048
11-11-2010, 10:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YERFMAN:
dude, i dont know but heres a theory, Altair had a piece of Eden right, well that protected Ezio from Rodrigo Borgia, so maybe it protected Altair from time. Think maybe hes his father, maybe, cause Maria did look a lot like Ezio's mother when they slept together, maybe there was a FROZEN EGG! It happens you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>then how was Maria alive explain that

Mic_92
11-11-2010, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bladencrowd:
"also, look at the names, Altair - Auditore they r quite similar"
They only start with the same letter http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif.
"Also, look at their names, As*hole - Auditore they are quite similar"http://koltchak91120.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/double-facepalm.jpg
http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/wh-double-facepalm.jpg http://phlyingpucks.com/files/2009/11/facepalm2.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I concur.
http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/6515/original/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg?1248715819
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/implied_facepalm.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/DranLK/triple.jpg

My god..the things I've read on this site.

DisablinSpider
11-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Does it matter if it hints or even comes right out and says they are related. Do you think Desmond could "recall" the memories of random strangers?? You are reliving the memories of Ezio and Altair... Other wise couldn't Vidic's old *** just get in the Animus and "relive" the memories him self, Why go through the trouble of getting Desmond and Subject 16 to do it, Not to mention alerting the others in the Assassin Order about what the Templar's are trying to do? Since you know... your kidnapping people with ties to the Assassin Order. It is how ever only implied that anyone in that family tree starting with Ezio is related to Adam or Eve because subject 16 and Desmond are related (because they can both view Ezio's life). It would be assumed that Desmond and as far back as Ezio is also related to Adam or Eve, If Subject 16 can recall Adam/Eve's memories and we already know Desmond is related to 16. That would also mean Desmond is related to Adam/Eve. Which only proves that the family tree between 16 and Desmond starts with Ezio. Meaning a family tie to Adam/Eve would of came into the picture/family tree some time During Ezio Being born(i.e. Ezio's mother Maria). Unless 16 could also view the memories of Altair. Then that would prove that Desmond/16/Ezio/Altair/ are related to Adam and/or Eve. However Even if 16 could not have viewed the memories of Altair. The Adam/Eve bloodline could still go as far back as Altair but that bloodline would of been introduced by the Templar Maria...

LILswola
11-19-2010, 02:28 PM
ya the first assasin's creed was during the crusades, but i do think they were related somehow but not as father son kinda thing

dirty_danty
11-20-2010, 05:17 PM
you see Ezio's father in AC2

RyanGTi
12-01-2010, 08:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">related to Adam and/or Eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless one of them had a baby with another species and the entire human race is some kind of wierd deformed half man, half goat or something, then it's impossible to be related to one of them without being related to the other. However, if the AC writers changed things and Adam & Eve weren't the first two human beings in the world, as has been imprinted in my brain from my catholic childhood. (Not the only thing the priests forced into me, but that's another story...) then I'm wrong.

Also in response to the original post, and the vast amount of critical (but equally ******ed) replies, it's a story, play the game how you will, but at the end of the day whos enjoying it more? The guy who gets it for Christmas and spends a few hours every now and then running across bulidings and killing people, or the guy who spends countless hours delving into every little detail and researching every last character's backstory. (because lets face it, sooner or later you're gonna come across something that the writers have overlooked or not accounted for and it's going to make the entire story look like bull**** to you.)

Also, it's late and I'm not thinking straight, which probably means that when I re-read this and am more alert, I will probably see how I overlooked something and my entire post becomes bull****. (Ironic, huh?)

Shep309
12-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Technically, every living person on planet earth is related to adam and eve, according to the christian bible anyway. 7 billion people have to come from somwhere.

As far as playing the game versus delving into the story.. I like to do both, part of the fun for me is "what if" scenarios like this thread, there's a bit more flaming in here than is necessary, but it's fun reading what other people think, even if it's an asinine theory.

Awe1
12-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Giovanni ring a bell? (ezio's father in the first 2 sequences of AC2, Lineage)

Lazaran
12-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Desmond can only relive memories of his ancestors. He can relive memories of Altair, and Ezio. Therefore, Desmond, Altair, and Ezio are all relatives/ancestors.

/thread

Brett_Master5
12-06-2010, 12:12 PM
I just came upon this thread and thought it prudent, after nearly 6months away to comment.

If people do not understand how lineages work, they need to do research.

Altair and Ezio are related. Altair is NOT Ezio's father.

The names have absolutely no connection. I mean Altair is a first name. Auditore is the last name, and if you pay attention to the UPLAY Bonus map in ACII came about because Ezio's grandfather chose the profession of banker when infiltrating the Florentine court.

There is NO indication that Altair and Ezio are related to Adam and Eve.

The only reason that Adam and Eve came into it is because Subject 16's Truth video was hidden through Italy in the Renassaince period. Thus Subject 16 IS related to Adam and Eve, NOT Desmond and thus NOT Altair or Ezio.

ultrax21
12-07-2010, 04:36 AM
do you all understand that Monteriggioni exist?and it clearly says that Auditore family built wall that surrounds Monteriggioni and that it can still be seen today...it does say that Maria Auditore writed a diary so im not sure...but i think Auditore family did exist...maybe not famous but i belive they once existed...but thats my opinion O.o

Keighvin
12-07-2010, 09:24 AM
The game and materials written with regards to the game make these claims, but the family didn't really exist.

risummm
12-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Alta´r is not Ezio's Father.
The Auditore Tomb (unlocked by using U-Play Tokens), reveals a lot of information about the Auditore Family.

One of the most interesting things are; Ezio is not an Auditore - Giovanni is not an Auditore. The Auditore known in the game, are actually not related to the original Auditore branch at all - they just adopted the name, long ago.

Also, saying that Alta´r and Auditore is alike isn't very wrong. Based on my research, I have found out that they both have something to do with the sky - Alta´r means Eagle in Hebrew, and Auditore means "The man in the Sky" - as far as I know anyway.

TheRighteousOne
12-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Altair is quite obviously not Ezio's father. I'm pretty sure that's not a point of contention. However, people are saying Ezio is a direct descendant of Altair. Possible but not necessarily true. They could have been on different branches of the same tree. one of Ezio's descendants could have hooked up with one of Altair's descendants somewhere further down the line. Second saying because his armor is securely locked away beneath the Villa De Auditore does not mean he's Ezio's ancestor. When Altair put up his hidden blade he could have very well entrusted the safe keeping of his armor as well as any number of other personal effects to one or more of his lieutenants rather than passing it on to his child. Finally, if you look back to the beginning of AC II while still at Abstergo. Lucy exited subject 17's genetic memory file and went into subject 16's in order to access Ezio's memories. Which means that Ezio isn't even Desmond's ancestor. Though that doesn't mean Ezio wasn't a descendant of Altair's it just means he wasn't in the direct line that goes all the way down to Desmond.

risummm
12-08-2010, 11:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheRighteousOne: ... if you look back to the beginning of AC II while still at Abstergo. Lucy exited subject 17's genetic memory file and went into subject 16's in order to access Ezio's memories. Which means that Ezio isn't even Desmond's ancestor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because Lucy had to access subject 16's files to enter Ezio's memories, doesn't mean that Desmond isn't the descendent of Ezio.
Why not?

a. There is some speculation about who 16 is. Some people think that 16 is the father of Desmond - which is not very unlikely.

b. Starting a whole new program, probably takes more time than it does to just load a small bit of another. Kind of a kick-start.
Lucy could have just loaded a file from 16, which had been loaded multiple times, thus granting easy access, and hooked it onto Desmond, as Desmond was currently hooked onto another file.
Who knows, maybe the Animus can't multi-task, and work with different memories at a time?

TheRighteousOne
12-08-2010, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by risummm:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheRighteousOne: ... if you look back to the beginning of AC II while still at Abstergo. Lucy exited subject 17's genetic memory file and went into subject 16's in order to access Ezio's memories. Which means that Ezio isn't even Desmond's ancestor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because Lucy had to access subject 16's files to enter Ezio's memories, doesn't mean that Desmond isn't the descendent of Ezio.
Why not?

a. There is some speculation about who 16 is. Some people think that 16 is the father of Desmond - which is not very unlikely.

b. Starting a whole new program, probably takes more time than it does to just load a small bit of another. Kind of a kick-start.
Lucy could have just loaded a file from 16, which had been loaded multiple times, thus granting easy access, and hooked it onto Desmond, as Desmond was currently hooked onto another file.
Who knows, maybe the Animus can't multi-task, and work with different memories at a time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A possible explanation, but it seems like a lot of extra explanation for something that doesn't need to be true. Besides if the Assassin's were just one big happy inbred family, why would the Templars need to capture so many for their animus program? They should have been able to get the stuff from 1 assassin. Though admittedly 16 died and 15 had interference, not to mention any problems with the others, 17 people seems far more than necessary. There would have been several people of importance on the assassin's side and they won't have all been in the same bloodline. It doesn't need to be so.

MrDeeds34
12-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Have any of you turned the P.C. (player character) so you could see their faces. They all look exactly the same. That means Ezio and desmond are direct desendants of Altiar, or they're the same person (piece of Eden?). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

MrDeeds34
12-08-2010, 04:18 PM
adding to my earlier post looking the same is a cause of genetics.

TheRighteousOne
12-08-2010, 06:26 PM
I have two theories on the similiarities in looks.

First, I'm guessing this is just programing laziness on ubisoft's part.

Second, I noticed that Desmond both have a scar on their lip in exactly the same place. However, I never noticed Desmond get that scar. I was wondering if the bleeding effect also slightly altered looks?...

ultrax21
12-09-2010, 04:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheRighteousOne:

Second, I noticed that Desmond both have a scar on their lip in exactly the same place. However, I never noticed Desmond get that scar. I was wondering if the bleeding effect also slightly altered looks?... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i really dont understand why Altair,Ezio and Desmond look EXACTLY the same...and yea i noticed that scar too...maybe we will find out in next game?

Brett_Master5
12-11-2010, 06:52 PM
If I am mistaken Desmond got his scar in a motorbike accident, Ezio got his in the fight with Pazzi's at the start of AC2, and I believe Altair got his when he went through his Assassin trials.

I don't think it was "lazy programming" that they all look the same. I think that this was done quite intentional. If you look back through family photo's you'll prolly find a few of your own ancestors who look similar to you in some form. That's what's going on here.

MatthewAuditor
05-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Ezio is indeed not Ezio like the others have stated about 300 years are in the way. Ezio father giovani had a father who had a father who had a father who inturn can from Altiar. Go down the line more and ull find Adam and Eve.

sfin1994
05-28-2011, 08:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ultrax21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheRighteousOne:

Second, I noticed that Desmond both have a scar on their lip in exactly the same place. However, I never noticed Desmond get that scar. I was wondering if the bleeding effect also slightly altered looks?... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i really dont understand why Altair,Ezio and Desmond look EXACTLY the same...and yea i noticed that scar too...maybe we will find out in next game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they dont all look EXACTLY the same... they all have SIMULARITYS... im pretty sure that you look alittle like your farther, and him like his etc

ecm78
05-29-2011, 12:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mcqplayr17:

-why would it be there

also, look at the names,
Altair - Auditore
they r quite similar

coincidence? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ecm78
05-29-2011, 12:26 PM
ok first im sorry for the first comment i was gonna comment with my own words but i pressed post new by accident anyway now its obvius that altair isint ezios father becuse there is a 200 year distance but SPOILER ALERT in assassins creed 2 mario said "aah the auditore villa its over 200 years old my grandfather built it" so maybe altair is ezios great grandfather so they are related but they have never met

SaltShakerz93
05-30-2011, 01:48 PM
About the Codex. I don't know if this has been discussed before but I think it must have benn. Anyways. If The codex was found at the Genghis Khan's palace and Altair was last known to go there(according to the codex). Did he die there?? But if he did why was the codex not lost or buned. Why was it kept safe by Genghis Khan?? Or was it that Genghis Khan himself became an Assassin and just kept it safe(This is highly unlikely).
What I think is that he must have kept it safe after Altair's death as he may have had respect for him. I know for a fact that Genghis Khan CANNOT be a Templar. He just used the Potential POE to gain power thats all.

lanep25
06-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Who the F was Giovanni Auditore then??? That's why Ubisoft spent tons of money making a half hour video of the story of Giovanni Auditore... f-ing idiot...

How embarrassing... the moderators should have taken down this thread from the get-go to save this kid the humiliation that would bring him.

Under forum rules:
"Moderators shall remove any threads being packed full with idiocy."
I do believe it's there, keep looking...yep, keep looking...

GameRaper30
06-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Okay Brett_Masters5, Altair, Ezio and Desmond were all descendants of adam and eve and i can give you several reasons why, according to subject 16 the inbreeding between the humans and twcb caused the defect that made humans obey the peice of eden dissapear, thats how adam and eve where able to resist, so tell me how was it that both altair and ezio where able to resist the apple, the only explanation is that they were related to adam and eve. Oh i got more. At the end of brotherhood Juno i think her name was mentioned that they created humans to survive, giving them 5 senses, instead of 6, to be safe. Then she said, after the war we tried to pass it through the blood( meaning they started ****ing humans), for you to see the blue shimmer, now what is the blue shimmer? Oh maybe it,s the blue shimmer you see all through the game? So the they inbreeded with humans so there sixth senth would be in the hybrid between humans and Twcb, now who in the game has eagle vision, oh i know Desmond,Ezio,Altair.

GameRaper30
06-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Who the hell is Genghis Khan, is he from bloodlines?

Black_Widow9
06-18-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm going to lock this resurrection. If you cannot post without using inappropriate language or content you will be banned.