PDA

View Full Version : The Piece of Eden

Koensayr
11-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Where did they come from? I know it doesn't reveal this in the game, but I'd like to hear some speculation about this. Firstly, I don't think these artefacts are "magic" or even gifts from god. It seemed like the one we saw was some form of highly advanced mind control machine, and the part where it displays the map at the end adds credibility to it being technological rather than magical... Anyone else have any thoughts about this?

I'm getting a kind of 'highly-advanced alien race leaving devices on earth long before mankind arrives' kind of story vibe here. Does god turn out to be an alien in this world? Discuss... :P

Koensayr
11-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Where did they come from? I know it doesn't reveal this in the game, but I'd like to hear some speculation about this. Firstly, I don't think these artefacts are "magic" or even gifts from god. It seemed like the one we saw was some form of highly advanced mind control machine, and the part where it displays the map at the end adds credibility to it being technological rather than magical... Anyone else have any thoughts about this?

I'm getting a kind of 'highly-advanced alien race leaving devices on earth long before mankind arrives' kind of story vibe here. Does god turn out to be an alien in this world? Discuss... :P

JMCA2006
11-19-2007, 02:56 AM
SPOILER WARNING PLESASE!

also I think we'll find out about the artefacts in the 2nd or 3rd installment of the franchise.