PDA

View Full Version : Boontybox...

triggerhappyfin
05-06-2006, 02:46 AM
As not beeing so neat to add something like this to the DL of PE-2, it's understandable seen from surtain perspectives.
The pricetag on the product is not so expensive.
Money has to be made in order to acchieve the profits that the company demand. Piracy makes the profits lower...so we add some advertising and make money by doing so.

If I was aware of this to start with it wouldnt be such an issue.I would most surtain buy it anyway. Takes some more effort uninstalling Boontybox files but if it generates money for the industry...OK with me.

As the old saying goes...money makes the world go around!

triggerhappyfin
05-06-2006, 02:46 AM
As not beeing so neat to add something like this to the DL of PE-2, it's understandable seen from surtain perspectives.
The pricetag on the product is not so expensive.
Money has to be made in order to acchieve the profits that the company demand. Piracy makes the profits lower...so we add some advertising and make money by doing so.

If I was aware of this to start with it wouldnt be such an issue.I would most surtain buy it anyway. Takes some more effort uninstalling Boontybox files but if it generates money for the industry...OK with me.

As the old saying goes...money makes the world go around!

Shrike_UK
05-06-2006, 04:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triggerhappyfin:
Takes some more effort uninstalling Boontybox files but if it generates money for the industry...OK with me.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm, makes money for 1C, no, makes money for a company that wants to destroy the PC games market and have XBOX and PS3 the next platform for IL2 series, yes. UBI is the wrong company to be giving money to, they do not spend it promoting Il2 series, hell i still cant find the new FB platnum DVD or whatever it is in the shops yet, and i want to buy it.

triggerhappyfin
05-06-2006, 05:00 AM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">hmmm, makes money for 1C, no, makes money for a company that wants to destroy the PC games market and have XBOX and PS3 the next platform for IL2 series, yes. UBI is the wrong company to be giving money to, they do not spend it promoting Il2 series, hell i still cant find the new FB platnum DVD or whatever it is in the shops yet, and i want to buy it.</span>

Two sides of same coin. Oleg wouldnt been able to develop IL-2 series without Ubi risking their money in the project. Both Ubi and Oleg benefits from the arrangement...otherwise it wouldnt be done..right?