PDA

View Full Version : The danger of Regenerating Health

xIxNxSxAxNxEx
07-20-2011, 03:21 PM
If Ubisoft is going to put regenerating health in the game, it should take a long while to heal. That way, health packs would still have a use in the game. When they said that they wanted to make FC3 feel as real as possible, it would help if the player's health took at least 8 full minutes to heal at the least before they find a med pack or something. If the health system is going to be "Call Of Duty style", then that would pretty much ruin the realistic part of the health system.

What do you guys think?

xIxNxSxAxNxEx
07-20-2011, 03:21 PM
If Ubisoft is going to put regenerating health in the game, it should take a long while to heal. That way, health packs would still have a use in the game. When they said that they wanted to make FC3 feel as real as possible, it would help if the player's health took at least 8 full minutes to heal at the least before they find a med pack or something. If the health system is going to be "Call Of Duty style", then that would pretty much ruin the realistic part of the health system.

What do you guys think?

Mr Cataluchi
07-20-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm really going to miss the ability to heal yourself during multiplayer matches-- especially with all of the gruesome scenes of ripping out teeth and pulling rusty wire out of your kneecaps.

More importantly, I'm going to miss the excitement I get when I shoot a guy with several bullets as he goes around a corner...odds are he's bent over healing himself in a covered area, which allows me to cap him in the head.