PDA

View Full Version : Funny how AC doesn't get etter graphics but is still able to lag more for each game!

zippo100
12-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Hi I'm now becoming very impatient, I have played all AC games started with the first one with my old 9600 GT. Later when ACB came out this graphics card just wouldn't do anymore, so I got myself 450 GTS. could play the game maxed out on full HD. Now with ACR out, the game lags and has bad framerates alltogether no matter how low I set the games graphical settings, and it's really annoying, does anybody have a solution to this or at leawst exeriencing the same problem :P ?

zippo100
12-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Hi I'm now becoming very impatient, I have played all AC games started with the first one with my old 9600 GT. Later when ACB came out this graphics card just wouldn't do anymore, so I got myself 450 GTS. could play the game maxed out on full HD. Now with ACR out, the game lags and has bad framerates alltogether no matter how low I set the games graphical settings, and it's really annoying, does anybody have a solution to this or at leawst exeriencing the same problem :P ?

Nimras186
12-02-2011, 09:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zippo100:
Hi I'm now becoming very impatient, I have played all AC games started with the first one with my old 9600 GT. Later when ACB came out this graphics card just wouldn't do anymore, so I got myself 450 GTS. could play the game maxed out on full HD. Now with ACR out, the game lags and has bad framerates alltogether no matter how low I set the games graphical settings, and it's really annoying, does anybody have a solution to this or at leawst exeriencing the same problem :P ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never had that problem with any games my AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4870 runs all games on max with 0 lag ok I can't play DX11 games but meh who cares.

2% of all new games are DX10 or 11 games rest is 100% DX9 and nothing but.

And AC 2, AC 2 Brotherhood and AC 2 Revelation from what I can read is also 100% DX9 lol.

D.I.D.
12-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Are you having this problem in multiplayer or single player too? Do you have the latest drivers?

I've just started the single player today, and so far the graphics are noticeably better than before and yet running just as smoothly as the other ACs (Win7 64, 8GB RAM and a GTX280). I've maxed all settings at 1920x1200.

zippo100
12-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Wow... I updated driver yes, and now the game simply won't start. Guess I'll simply have to reinstall game or search for a fix

Nimras186
12-02-2011, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zippo100:
Wow... I updated driver yes, and now the game simply won't start. Guess I'll simply have to reinstall game or search for a fix </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm are you sure nVidia Psyx is installed.

Directx 9 is fully installed and not corrupted?

That your Windows have all updates there.

And that your firewall do not block it?

zippo100
12-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Seems like the problem was that I instaleld the beta drivers, so I reverted back and now the game is working again, I turn down everything to minimum and turned everything on the graphics settings down to a minimum included the resolution (800x500) and I get no improvements in FPS what-so-ever, it still dibs under 30 as far as down to 25. This is really wierd...

wootyy
12-02-2011, 03:03 PM
I got the same problem with my AC. I got gts 450 1gb ddr5

zippo100
12-02-2011, 05:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wootyy:
I got the same problem with my AC. I got gts 450 1gb ddr5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wheww... Thanks, now I know I'm not the only one