PDA

View Full Version : Product Key Help

SupaX
04-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Hey guys I got a question about the product key for ACB. The product key that comes with it, is it only usable for one person only? My brother wants to play it on his pc but when the code is put in, it says already in use. Please help. Thanks.

PS I bought the game off Amazon. It was downloaded. Not by CD

SupaX
04-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Hey guys I got a question about the product key for ACB. The product key that comes with it, is it only usable for one person only? My brother wants to play it on his pc but when the code is put in, it says already in use. Please help. Thanks.

PS I bought the game off Amazon. It was downloaded. Not by CD

KingDaniel0
04-21-2011, 08:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupaX:

PS I bought the game off Amazon. It was downloaded. Not by CD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The product Key is linked and tied to your UBI Account. You cannot use it on some other UBI account. You might get this message, i.e. 'This CD-Key has already been used before', if you happen to use it on some other Account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SupaX
04-21-2011, 08:08 AM
Yes I understand now thanks!!