PDA

View Full Version : Throw away bombers

BfHeFwMe
11-04-2004, 01:14 AM
Whats up with the bombers? Slightest scratch on them and your an air kill? Flew seven ship strike sorties tonight with torpedos, and every last one the game calls me a kill to ship AAA? Hell, I didn't even get any damage warnings or visable damage on most of the sorties, was one sortie never even had so much as a hit sound. All torpedoes successful hits, seven ships down, and jacksquat for reward but a kill message waiting for me once landed and motors turned off.

I've got a new tactic, destroy the ship, make the line, and jump. Freaken pays off much better, at least they pay out half your dues and don't penalize you for bringing a scratced paint job back.

This is porked beyond belief, even the fighter guys know it. Lately they make a pass and keep going, most have no interest in downing you since they know it's an auto kill regardless with a simple bullet hit. This is BS! Fix the **** thing.

BfHeFwMe
11-04-2004, 01:14 AM
Whats up with the bombers? Slightest scratch on them and your an air kill? Flew seven ship strike sorties tonight with torpedos, and every last one the game calls me a kill to ship AAA? Hell, I didn't even get any damage warnings or visable damage on most of the sorties, was one sortie never even had so much as a hit sound. All torpedoes successful hits, seven ships down, and jacksquat for reward but a kill message waiting for me once landed and motors turned off.

I've got a new tactic, destroy the ship, make the line, and jump. Freaken pays off much better, at least they pay out half your dues and don't penalize you for bringing a scratced paint job back.

This is porked beyond belief, even the fighter guys know it. Lately they make a pass and keep going, most have no interest in downing you since they know it's an auto kill regardless with a simple bullet hit. This is BS! Fix the **** thing.