PDA

View Full Version : can i creat another xbox account?

dunjensdeath
03-22-2007, 10:46 AM
id like to play some matches with a newer, begining rank, but dont think that it can be done without some sort of fraud. i dont really want to reset my current rank because im getting closer to filling my elite bars (well, probably about another month and a half). i was considering making an account using my mother's name. if this sort of talk is not tollerated because ive broken some sort of kardnal rule, than im sorry.

dunjensdeath
03-22-2007, 10:46 AM
id like to play some matches with a newer, begining rank, but dont think that it can be done without some sort of fraud. i dont really want to reset my current rank because im getting closer to filling my elite bars (well, probably about another month and a half). i was considering making an account using my mother's name. if this sort of talk is not tollerated because ive broken some sort of kardnal rule, than im sorry.

Spookme
03-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Hmm dunno about breaking rules.

But if you create a new account on Xbox Live you get 1 month free on gold. It starts you off as though you never played the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If it is breaking some sort of rule, then well..........erm.......... dunno!