PDA

View Full Version : Is best the XBox 360 version than the Ps3 version?

AltairIPC
12-30-2009, 02:21 PM
I have the PS 3. The people dont stoop of tell if one if best than other, but i dont think so. Each console is best in detrminated games, but, are the X360 grafics best than in the PS3 in AC 2?

AltairIPC
12-30-2009, 02:21 PM
I have the PS 3. The people dont stoop of tell if one if best than other, but i dont think so. Each console is best in detrminated games, but, are the X360 grafics best than in the PS3 in AC 2?

NeonXXV
12-30-2009, 02:53 PM
No, each console is virtually the same.

The PC version might have better graphics because of the higher resolution or some additional effects, but otherwise they're the same.

I heard there are some problems with screen tearing on PS3 version though.

Assassin_Mitch
12-30-2009, 03:26 PM
^So far I myself have not had actually any issues with the PS3, but some people have said they have had problems with freezing and screen tearing. But so far I have not had either happen.

TheEpicWolf
12-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Like NeonXXV said they are basically the same, both have the tearing issue but it does seem that more people with the PS3(including me) are having tearing problems although not everyone. But whether it's just fanboys trying to saboutage each console(i know people with a PS3 who are saying they have it on 360 and are having more problems. They are what i call s*** stirrers)The point is they are the same and yes the PC may have slightly enhanced graphics and whatever else Ubi see's fit to improve but honestly the story and gameplay are amazing enough to push these problems aside, don't get me wrong i would love a patch for this.

phil.llllll
12-30-2009, 05:54 PM
If you own both consoles, go with the 360 ver.

AssassinVenice
12-30-2009, 07:18 PM
CHOOSE THE XBOX 360 THAT THERE IS NO WORLD SHAKING OR TEXTURES OF THE WORLD SHAKING

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not post in all CAPS</span>

Acastle
12-30-2009, 07:24 PM
They are virtually the same, with their own differences and such. http://www.eurogamer.net/artic...-ii-face-off-article (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-assassins-creed-ii-face-off-article)

PS3:
+Less jaggy
+Better lighting at night
-Slightly blurry (due to the AA method that gives it the less jaggy advantage)
-10% more tearing

360:
+More consistent vsync
+Blur free AA
-Dull night lighting
-More jaggy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinVenice:
CHOOSE THE XBOX 360 THAT THERE IS NO WORLD SHAKING OR TEXTURES OF THE WORLD SHAKING </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Check for earthquakes outside. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

AltairIPC
12-31-2009, 09:02 AM
Really, I prefere Playstation 3, but the XBox is a very googd console. I like the free Internet of the PS3, the menus... and can compare your trophies with of the other friends.

Jeremyjebz
01-01-2010, 01:26 AM
I have always heard the ps3 graphics were better as far as detail etc. Bit that may be because the person that told me that owns a ps3.

PlagueDoctor357
01-01-2010, 02:34 AM
I have both consoles in 1080p and they are pretty much the same.

You see a bit more jaggies on the PS3 but the resolution is actually native 1080p instead of upscaled and it DOES show.

Also, I hope when you mention the blur your not talking about SPOILERS

The getting stabbed cutscene, because it was does purposely to make Ezio seem woozy for a second.

aLtAiR-aWsOmE
01-08-2010, 04:44 PM
how much memory does AC 2 need on Xbox and PS3

Sprayer160
01-09-2010, 02:09 AM
these consoles are both the same, i have a 360 and my bro has PS3 and they are the same except for console specific games and controller.

Fayt912
01-09-2010, 08:57 PM
screen tearing? do you guys mean when the tv goes red or something?