PDA

View Full Version : Sophia (Spoiler)

Syler99
11-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Opinions on the way the handled her and Ezio? I thought it was cute but she leaves and thats it? I really felt like there was more interaction between them that got cut. Sure I have no proof and but it seemed so short. I was hoping for a few more visits to see her before she left. It was so cute Ezio's letters about her I wished he could've told her how he felt at least before she left. So whats your opinion on them?

Syler99
11-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Opinions on the way the handled her and Ezio? I thought it was cute but she leaves and thats it? I really felt like there was more interaction between them that got cut. Sure I have no proof and but it seemed so short. I was hoping for a few more visits to see her before she left. It was so cute Ezio's letters about her I wished he could've told her how he felt at least before she left. So whats your opinion on them?

ProdiGurl
11-22-2011, 10:10 AM
THANKS FOR THE SPOILER. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Please add spoiler alerts for us, I didn't want to know this yet.

I've gotten up to the Flower errand & that's it so far.

rocketxsurgeon
11-22-2011, 10:11 AM
As the person above me suggested, add a spoiler tag, it's not too much to ask.

It will save the story getting spoiled for people.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 10:16 AM
What? What do you mean she leaves and that's it? That's not it. Did you even finish the game?

Syler99
11-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Yes I beat it in 4 days. I'm trying to do other things to see if I can get a hidden video like for instance if I find all those polo sites will I get a secret video with her coming back? I'm trying to find out since no one has anything posted on this yet.

Scystab
11-22-2011, 10:35 AM
all the knowladge you want/need about the AC Universe is on the Assassin's Creed Wiki http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif but if you really want me to spoil her story for you, you can send me a private massage, cause i don't wan't to spoil it for someone else by blabbing it out loud http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

pace out, Scy

LightRey
11-22-2011, 10:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Syler99:
Yes I beat it in 4 days. I'm trying to do other things to see if I can get a hidden video like for instance if I find all those polo sites will I get a secret video with her coming back? I'm trying to find out since no one has anything posted on this yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What happens is Sequence 8 and 9 (and Embers after that). That's what happens.

ProdiGurl
11-22-2011, 10:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
What? What do you mean she leaves and that's it? That's not it. Did you even finish the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope that's true - that's one story I've been following closely and HOPING something happens.

I have to be honest, I really miss Ezio's womanizing & flirting so far.

pacmanate
11-22-2011, 10:56 AM
In that case ^ they have whoopie and have 2 children

Gil_217
11-22-2011, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Syler99:
Opinions on the way the handled her and Ezio? I thought it was cute but she leaves and thats it? I really felt like there was more interaction between them that got cut. Sure I have no proof and but it seemed so short. I was hoping for a few more visits to see her before she left. It was so cute Ezio's letters about her I wished he could've told her how he felt at least before she left. So whats your opinion on them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the hell are you talking about here. In the last mission they go to Masyaf and the game ends there for them. From that point on, they stay together until 1524.

LordWolv
11-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Watch Embers.
'Nuff said.

lukaszep
11-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Dude are you sure you completed the story missions?

If your talking about the final mission in Masyaf, she doesn't leave, Ezio goes into the library and she waits for him.