PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE ADD Multiplayer MAP Editor in FARCRY3!!

mikeware
06-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Hey!
Thanks ubisoft by doing this AWESOME GAME!!11111
I'm a great fan of farcry franchise, since 1.. and always loved his multiplayer and the map editor... so please.. I beg you... keep the map editor in farcry3 and make it even better(if that's really possible..)!!!!!!

thanks!

mikeware
06-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Hey!
Thanks ubisoft by doing this AWESOME GAME!!11111
I'm a great fan of farcry franchise, since 1.. and always loved his multiplayer and the map editor... so please.. I beg you... keep the map editor in farcry3 and make it even better(if that's really possible..)!!!!!!

thanks!

CR4CKnH34Dz
06-06-2011, 09:21 PM
lol, i was posting the same comment as you were posting this one. I logged at least 70 hrs in the map editor as compared to about 10 in multiplayer. Fan-effing-tastic.

killa_677
06-06-2011, 09:27 PM
I have put hundreds of hours into the map editor. Creating a map is not only like making a piece of art but it's very fun. Please bring it back. The whole map and multiplayer community loves it!

DaCajun
06-07-2011, 07:38 AM
I would also have to agree with this. The map editor was by far the best part of the multi-player. I just wish their was a method in place that we can add player made maps to the rank rooms maybe 4 or 5 every 3 or so months to keep it fresh. In corporate someway to verify they are quality maps and not fixed toward one factions advantage like some player made maps tended to be. Let's face it player rooms are fun to mess around in but most people love the ranked rooms because we humans are competitive and most people love see all the stats of how they do in the ranked rooms. So adding the best of the best player made maps regularly would keep the community alive and make them want to buy more of your products and DLC.

nster81
06-07-2011, 07:52 AM
Map Editor is a must. It was Far Cry 2's best content feature in my opinion. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sixforwest
06-07-2011, 07:56 AM
The video looks amazing! I have to agree that it adds sooooo much to the game to have the map editing. I would truly appreciate it as well as many family members and friends who loving playing and trading maps. Also, please bring back "quick vehicles" like the atv and jet ski. The vehicles in FC2 were soooooo slow and cumbersome. Also, please have a mortar truck or an equivalent. I am so excited for this game!!! Ubisoft is bringing the goodness of gaming!

Pacient.cz
06-07-2011, 09:21 AM
1) Nice to see that FarCry 3 come back to paradise of tropical island, as original FarCry was.
2) Nice to see that water is again blue and beatifull just like in original FarCry was
3) Would be nice to know, that this game is not going to be primary for consoles and then try fix few serious issues for PC platform as we saw it in FarCry 2, where lots of them were not fixed
4) Would be so nice to see there again user friendly map editor + mapsharing services, like automatic downloads etc. as we saw in FarCry 2.
5) Would be GREAT to see developers understand how important is multiplayer part an pay focus on that part of the game with goal to offer much better service for community + support after game release, what we missed so much 6 months after FarCry 2 release, when game was actually abandoned by developers.
6) It seems to be maybe more FarCry 2 "tweak", than whole new game, but OK, maybe is possible to really put good things from both previous versions together, tweak it and offer smth special.

So fingers cross with that Ubisoft.
I am sorry to say that I would not preorder that game until I can be sure, that this time you really care about community, so likely I going to wait hear from players after release and then will see...

Good luck & fingers cross, hope that this time you can do better !
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
(I wish to be convinced so much, because so far it looks/sounds great...!)

Tango_2_0
06-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Don't forget the dedicated servers.

If ubi includes an editor & dedi servers and continues the awesome legacy of these games, they got the competition beat on multiplayer - everyone else in the FPS genre is going "rental only" and "pay for your maps".

Pacient.cz
06-08-2011, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tango_2_0:
Don't forget the dedicated servers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure they shouldnt forget about it, but then dont release it as for FarCry 2, when it was such a fat baby, which consumed 50% cpu capacity an then so basic, that community had to try help them self with few server managers utilities. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif