PDA

View Full Version : Noob starter question

radiofrog
11-23-2010, 09:45 PM
I just started the game, and I hate that there's no paper manual (call me archaic).

So I've burned a couple towers, opened a couple shops, done a few things with Machiavelli, but I feel kinda aimless in general. Should I just keep going and figure directions as to available side quests and such will automatically present themselves, or is there a good intro-to-the-game/important-stuff-to-know thread here?

radiofrog
11-23-2010, 09:45 PM
I just started the game, and I hate that there's no paper manual (call me archaic).

So I've burned a couple towers, opened a couple shops, done a few things with Machiavelli, but I feel kinda aimless in general. Should I just keep going and figure directions as to available side quests and such will automatically present themselves, or is there a good intro-to-the-game/important-stuff-to-know thread here?

E-Zekiel
11-23-2010, 10:06 PM
It's all explained pretty well in the missions - and failing that, pretty well in the animus virtual training missions.

I definitely will say you should do all the side quests as you get 'em though. Game is real short if you don't.

radiofrog
11-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Thanks, E-Zekiel. I've done only a couple of the virtual missions; I'll head beck there next.