PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Saitek X52 profile for HAWX?

rkrebs11
03-24-2009, 08:13 PM
I see the website has a new X52 Pro profile but it won't work on the regular set. Anyone have a good .DAT profile for this game that they wouldn't mind sharing? It would be very much appreciated.

rkrebs11
03-24-2009, 08:13 PM
I see the website has a new X52 Pro profile but it won't work on the regular set. Anyone have a good .DAT profile for this game that they wouldn't mind sharing? It would be very much appreciated.

rkrebs11
03-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Isn't there some kind of achievement for the most number of views by others without a response by anyone? Ooops, I ruined it.

evilducky200
03-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Heres a post from me in another thread. It tells ya how to set up the profile for the game and gives ya a download link to my profile for hawx.

"Here is a link to download my profile for it. Its very simple. All the axis are set in game though, so hopefully you can get that far into it to set those up. Also, you gotta remember to go through the game options and make a custom joystick profile and disable all the binds from there. *just go through each option and use the T2 button to clear them out.* You also have to go make a custom keyboard layout as well and ONLY change the fire cannon option to "R" as that is what the trigger is set to in the profile for the joystick.

The only thing that sucks about that, is the game wont remember to switch to the custom profile every time you start the game, so you have to go through each time and go to options and switch over to custom keyboard and joystick every time. But good luck with that. If you need any other help I can PM ya my Xfire name and I can try and help out some more on that with the profile only.. I can't help with the crash issue as I dont get it.

http://files.filefront.com/haw...59023;/fileinfo.html "

rkrebs11
03-25-2009, 06:26 PM
thnx evil but it seems to be a dead link. Just takes me to FileFront home page and won't give me access to forums.

evilducky200
03-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Woops.. ill re-upload it later tonight for ya.

Devil_DogUSMC
04-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Where is this X52 Pro Profile??

rkrebs11
04-20-2009, 08:33 AM
AFAIK, there isn't one for either, at least not at Saitek's website. So that means that we need to make them ourselves. Considering how arcadish this game is, it isn't too hard to make a simple stick profile. I've never received any profiles from any other users, so I made my own. I did not use the Saitek software for this, just assigned the default button numbers to the HAWX input option for custom joystick within the game.

LT.INSTG8R
04-20-2009, 12:34 PM
I personally don't think there is any need for a profile for HAWX. All the buttons are relatively placed right in game already. Okay they were with my X-52, my Pro on the other hand was looked on as a regular joystick...which I found odd considering they are the same stick layout wise. Thankfully I had already gotten used to the "original" layout so it was easy enough to sort it with the Pro.