PDA

View Full Version : Zero score on mission log with 1.2, pls advise

sdj420
04-11-2005, 08:03 PM
I downloaded and installed the 1.2 patch on top of my 1.1 installation, which was working fine.

I started a new career using a new profile name. On my first mission I sink 8 cargo ships for about 30k tons and return to base after expending all my torpedoes.

When I was shown my mission log it had a mission date of 0/0/0 and I had earned 0 reknown and no medals or promotions.

Can someone tell me what I need to do? Do I have to uninstall and reinstall again (which uses one of my allowed installs, right) or is there something else I can do (delete all saves, whatever)?

TIA.

sdj420
04-11-2005, 08:03 PM
I downloaded and installed the 1.2 patch on top of my 1.1 installation, which was working fine.

I started a new career using a new profile name. On my first mission I sink 8 cargo ships for about 30k tons and return to base after expending all my torpedoes.

When I was shown my mission log it had a mission date of 0/0/0 and I had earned 0 reknown and no medals or promotions.

Can someone tell me what I need to do? Do I have to uninstall and reinstall again (which uses one of my allowed installs, right) or is there something else I can do (delete all saves, whatever)?

TIA.