PDA

View Full Version : Assasins Creed help!

jimmym4c
02-17-2011, 08:58 AM
I have just started to play the first assasins creed and im up too memory block 4. I have done all the missions and killed everyon I am supposed too and have returned too Masyaf to speak with Al Mualim But I can't seem to find him. I have gone to the flashing icon in castle at the top of the hill but the story dosn't seem to progress further than this. Is it a glitch or am I just not looking in the right place? any help would be much appreciated thanks

jimmym4c
02-17-2011, 08:58 AM
I have just started to play the first assasins creed and im up too memory block 4. I have done all the missions and killed everyon I am supposed too and have returned too Masyaf to speak with Al Mualim But I can't seem to find him. I have gone to the flashing icon in castle at the top of the hill but the story dosn't seem to progress further than this. Is it a glitch or am I just not looking in the right place? any help would be much appreciated thanks

woowu
02-17-2011, 10:03 AM
I don't think you're looking properly.. I don't recall right now, but the story should have fast forwarded either out of the animus or to Al Mualim directly.. if not try going in the exact same spot you talked with him, exactly inside the castle and up the stairs.