PDA

View Full Version : Just bought this game....

markgixer
01-25-2004, 05:02 AM
I'm probably missing something very obvious, so please forgive this question. I've just completed my first mission. Or at least I thought I had. Landed the plane and waited. Then waited some more....What happens next ? I even tried letting the game land on Autopilot, but nothing seems to happen. How do I finish the mission ? By the way, I have a feeling that this game will take up a lot of my time. Great isn't it....

markgixer
01-25-2004, 05:02 AM
I'm probably missing something very obvious, so please forgive this question. I've just completed my first mission. Or at least I thought I had. Landed the plane and waited. Then waited some more....What happens next ? I even tried letting the game land on Autopilot, but nothing seems to happen. How do I finish the mission ? By the way, I have a feeling that this game will take up a lot of my time. Great isn't it....

SeaFireLIV
01-25-2004, 05:03 AM
Is it IL2 or FB?

Hit escape button and select quit. You`ll continue to next mission with luck.

SeaFireLIV...

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/ijolly.jpg

F19_Olli72
01-25-2004, 05:05 AM
Welcome Markgixer. I got to say you made an excellent choise bying Fb.

Edit...what Seafire said.

kyrule2
01-25-2004, 05:07 AM
Yes, it is great, glad you are enjoying it also.

There really is nothing thats ends a mission, even when you land. You simply hit escape key, then end mission and thats it. You then have the option to "refly" it or hit "apply" if you survive. Kind of dull but thats all there is to it.

http://www.brooksart.com/Icewarriors.jpg

"Ice Warriors" by Nicolas Trudgian

markgixer
01-25-2004, 05:15 AM
It is FB. Simple as that. Doh !
Many Thanks. Getting broadband in 2 weeks, so I'd better get some practice in before I go online....
Just took delivery of a Logitech 'Wingman' cordless joystick. I can highly recommend it for this game.
Once again thanks. See you in the air soon...