PDA

View Full Version : Timeline!!!

Solar71
10-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey all...
I remember somewhere, there was a timeline...
An image of the war starting from 1938 to 1945... And on this image there were all the upgrades for the different subs... And there were lines, from what date they are available...
The different engine upgrades and all that fun stuff...

But now i cant remember where i saw it...
Is it in game... Or a large paper that came inside the original game box...

Do you guys know what im talking about ?

ALSO!!!

There was a place where i could see all the different ships in the game... And it would show each ships weak point for torpedo attacks...

but once again i cant remember where i saw it...
Can someone help me please ?

If its a paper image... i will keep looking in my studio for it... If its a file image... then where is it ?

Thanks

Solar71
10-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey all...
An image of the war starting from 1938 to 1945... And on this image there were all the upgrades for the different subs... And there were lines, from what date they are available...

ALSO!!!

There was a place where i could see all the different ships in the game... And it would show each ships weak point for torpedo attacks...

If its a paper image... i will keep looking in my studio for it... If its a file image... then where is it ?

Thanks

paulhager
10-27-2005, 02:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Solar71:
Hey all...

ALSO!!!

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The timeline can be invoked by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right of the u-boat ordnance screen.

Dominicrigg
10-27-2005, 02:21 PM
Yeah paul is right.

The place with all the boats is the Museum, it has every ship and aircraft in the game. Though the aircraft make really annoying noises on my computer in the Museum lol!

Solar71
10-27-2005, 05:11 PM
first off, thanks...

secondly... i have seen the museum... but i only see military ships and planes... not tankers and cargo ships...

how can i see that ?

AO1_AW_SW_USN
10-27-2005, 07:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Solar71:
first off, thanks...

secondly... i have seen the museum... but i only see military ships and planes... not tankers and cargo ships...

how can i see that ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It dosen't matter which country you select, but select American and it will list Warships, Merchant Classes and aircraft in the Museum.

Select Merchant and then voila!

WilhelmSchulz
10-27-2005, 07:13 PM
An image of the war starting from 1938 to 1945... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The war started in 1939. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Dominicrigg
10-28-2005, 06:20 AM
I saw a quiz show the other day where they said when did the second world war end?

The guy answered 1945 and all the alarms went off lol (he lost points)

They said that in reality it had only ended when the berlin wall came down and Germany was Made one again (1990s? I forget)

They said until then there had been no germany, so germany had not been at the peace deals and such in 1947 or when they were.

They were being pedantic i know but its kind of true and a bit interesting i though...

Uhh i will get my coat... lol