PDA

View Full Version : Mod Manager Question

sgilewicz
06-08-2006, 09:45 AM
I've decided that the cleanest way for me to run DGEN addons (Ostfront, TLD, BOE and Disaster) is by using Mod Manager. When installing each addon do I need to worry about other directories apart from DGEN? In other words: do these addons overwrite other items such as voice files, skins, awards, etc.? Mod manager looks to be an elegantly simple way to manage DGEN if file "modifications" for each addon installation are limited to the DGEN directory. Anyone? Thanks!

sgilewicz
06-08-2006, 09:45 AM
I've decided that the cleanest way for me to run DGEN addons (Ostfront, TLD, BOE and Disaster) is by using Mod Manager. When installing each addon do I need to worry about other directories apart from DGEN? In other words: do these addons overwrite other items such as voice files, skins, awards, etc.? Mod manager looks to be an elegantly simple way to manage DGEN if file "modifications" for each addon installation are limited to the DGEN directory. Anyone? Thanks!

DmdSeeker
06-08-2006, 02:05 PM
I'm reasonably sure most of these also contain skins.

More than that I wouldn't know.

sgilewicz
06-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the reply Dmdseeker. I'm not concerned if they simply add skins. My worry is will they overwrite existing ones? Any wise DGEN gurus out there know?