PDA

View Full Version : You call the templar missions DLC? lol...

FeroxtheWizard
03-26-2010, 04:25 PM
I was trying to figure out what the dlc was and how to find it and putting in the codes and all that. So I find out its automatically in the game, then I realize they are the templar missions.

so I paid 10 extra dollars for what works out to be not even an hours worth of play? wow... I don't think I will be buying any more DLC for this game if your paying 10 dollars for such limited extra content.

So this is a recommendation to ubisoft, Put some more depth and time behind your DLC, or lower your price point.

FeroxtheWizard
03-26-2010, 04:25 PM
I was trying to figure out what the dlc was and how to find it and putting in the codes and all that. So I find out its automatically in the game, then I realize they are the templar missions.

so I paid 10 extra dollars for what works out to be not even an hours worth of play? wow... I don't think I will be buying any more DLC for this game if your paying 10 dollars for such limited extra content.

So this is a recommendation to ubisoft, Put some more depth and time behind your DLC, or lower your price point.

itsamea-mario
03-26-2010, 05:18 PM
erm no, fool. 10 dollars, that must have been for the bonfire of the vanities, which is extra content, those templar missions are added on for a few more dollars, and for ten dollars you probably also baught battle of forli with that, and as you download that content, then yes that does make them downloadable content or DLC.

OGCFB
03-26-2010, 05:24 PM
I enjoyed the dlc my only complaint was the size of them i'd rather have them much smaller yes im aware there quite small for dlc but ya know...

FeroxtheWizard
03-26-2010, 05:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
erm no, fool. 10 dollars, that must have been for the bonfire of the vanities, which is extra content, those templar missions are added on for a few more dollars, and for ten dollars you probably also baught battle of forli with that, and as you download that content, then yes that does make them downloadable content or DLC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure they could sell you a read me file for a dollar and its considered DLC, but that doesn't mean it's worth it.

I bought no extra things btw, just paid the extra 10 for my steam version. Still not 10 dollars worth of content either way. which is my point.

this is the read from steam for the extra content I get for paying 10 more bucks -

Includes 3 bonus maps! Explore some of the Renaissance's most prestigious monuments to reveal secret treasures in three special in-game maps: Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and the Arsenal Shipyard.

itsamea-mario
03-27-2010, 04:06 AM
well then sucks to be you then, though im sure that those three maps dont cost 10 dollars.

El_Sjietah
03-28-2010, 05:39 AM
The Steam version includes sequences 12 & 13 as well, which weren't in the original game. Sequence 13 being one of the cooler ones in the entire game, because of all the assassinations in it.

Murcuseo
03-28-2010, 06:19 AM
lol this dude obviously didn't read through the content description very well

FeroxtheWizard
03-29-2010, 09:57 PM
all i can know is what steam tells me....and I copy pasted what it says on the steam page. I never saw anything about sequence 12 and 13. Common they just took out part of the story and sold it back to ya..

regardless, pretty pricey for an extra 10 bucks, which was my whole point of this thread. I know that this is a common industry thing now, most dlc is over priced, but still doesn't make it worth it.

Atkamon
03-30-2010, 06:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FeroxtheWizard:
all i can know is what steam tells me....and I copy pasted what it says on the steam page. I never saw anything about sequence 12 and 13. Common they just took out part of the story and sold it back to ya..

regardless, pretty pricey for an extra 10 bucks, which was my whole point of this thread. I know that this is a common industry thing now, most dlc is over priced, but still doesn't make it worth it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, don't buy it then.

FeroxtheWizard
03-30-2010, 06:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Atkamon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FeroxtheWizard:

regardless, pretty pricey for an extra 10 bucks, which was my whole point of this thread. I know that this is a common industry thing now, most dlc is over priced, but still doesn't make it worth it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, don't buy it then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't,unless the consensus is that it is worth the price. I never bought any dlc for Dragon Age: Origins either. however this was something forced on us steam people, and my comment was about content being worth the money.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-30-2010, 10:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FeroxtheWizard: and my comment was about content being worth the money. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they whipped out the 2 sequences,then sold them to console users.

its NOT DLC.

DLC is created after a games release and prolongs/extends the game.

whipped out content is PART of the finished product,and is tantamount to selling you a car with no engine,but you can buy the engine for more money.

with all the drivel here about the DRM,i`m still dumbfounded by the lack of complaints about this.

are console users used to be fiddled diddled and done up like a kipper ?
does this happen tp the poor consoler all the time ?
if so,i can sell you all the treasure maps from the game....100 per map http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Black_Widow9
03-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Please post in one of the Feedback Threads. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7271009487)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>