PDA

View Full Version : How about the AC Editor??? (Poll)

Engioc
03-13-2010, 05:03 AM
What do people think of the idea for Ubi to provide and editor for AC. Would give us the ability to choose from any of the included cities, then create our own set of investigations, assassinations etc that need to be carried out in order to complete the mission.

Would be even more sweat if we could create our own cities, and I believe this could be done, comparing AC to a few other recent games such as Call of Jaurez BB, there is a very user friendly but yet powerful editor available for that game, I know of quite a few other non Ubi games that also have editors included such as ArmA 1 and 2. So I see no reason why one couldn't be created for AC.

Even better still would be the ability to use content from AC1 and AC2 in this editor.

What do other people think, any support out there for an editor? If yes, what features would you like to see?

P.S. I already deleted the discussion I created on this subject earlier, decided a poll would be a better way to go.

edfred
03-13-2010, 03:09 PM
i agree with creating your own sets of mission, that could be incredible, especially seeing what other people come up with (could be a network like far cry 2 did) but i dont think you can mess with the citys, its sacrilege in my opinion. could create weopons??? maybe?

NightmareGK13
03-13-2010, 04:27 PM
i'd really like that as well
but it is highly unlikely that it will
specially with all these DRM issues going around