PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a movie

Fighterduck
08-08-2006, 07:05 AM
Hi all,
need help please: i saw a trailer ( on Tv ) of a ww2 movie but i cnat remember the title: there was lots of planes ( think the movie it's based on them ) and some famous actors..cnat remeber who...think sameul l.j or it was cuba gooding jr ..or...well cant remember. ( no its not pearl harbor ^^)
The movie doesn't seem really old and how i said i think its based on pilots storys...someone have an idea?

thanks

Fighterduck
08-08-2006, 07:05 AM
Hi all,
need help please: i saw a trailer ( on Tv ) of a ww2 movie but i cnat remember the title: there was lots of planes ( think the movie it's based on them ) and some famous actors..cnat remeber who...think sameul l.j or it was cuba gooding jr ..or...well cant remember. ( no its not pearl harbor ^^)
The movie doesn't seem really old and how i said i think its based on pilots storys...someone have an idea?

thanks

Irish_Rogues
08-08-2006, 07:14 AM
You may be thinking of "The Vulture Squadron".

The Vulture Squadron (http://www.hotink.com/wacky/dastrdly/)

EyeoftheChicken
08-08-2006, 07:18 AM
Larry Fishbourne, maybe Tuskegee Airman?

Fighterduck
08-08-2006, 07:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EyeoftheChicken:
Larry Fishbourne, maybe Tuskegee Airman? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think it's this one...will see.thanks!

..someone saw this movie?

ned7777
08-08-2006, 07:28 AM
M*@#erf*&king snakes on the m*&#therf*&king plane
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

JG10r_Bull
08-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Dark Blue Sky ?

Crash_Moses
08-08-2006, 09:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fighterduck:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EyeoftheChicken:
Larry Fishbourne, maybe Tuskegee Airman? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think it's this one...will see.thanks!

..someone saw this movie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, pretty good movie. Some famous names in there including Cuba Gooding Jr., the lad from the Cosby Show (his name escapes me), and John Lithgow. It was an HBO original.

Fighterduck
08-08-2006, 11:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG10r_Bull:
Dark Blue Sky ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not it's not this one..but it's a nice movie indeed!

Waldo.Pepper
08-08-2006, 04:26 PM
OK my turn.

I saw it on TV maybe 20 years ago. It was reputed to be a true story.

It was about a French civilian who got trapped alone inside on a well stocked Bunker during the D-day landings. He was in there for years, before he was eventually freed.

Ring a bell?

BfHeFwMe
08-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Schlachten-Haus Fünf? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Fighterduck
08-09-2006, 02:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
OK my turn.

I saw it on TV maybe 20 years ago. It was reputed to be a true story.

It was about a French civilian who got trapped alone inside on a well stocked Bunker during the D-day landings. He was in there for years, before he was eventually freed.

Ring a bell? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....of which movie are you talking about?

Warrington_Wolf
08-09-2006, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ned7777:
M*@#erf*&king snakes on the m*&#therf*&king plane
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Saw a trailer for that on the TV yesterday, all I can say is what the heck was Samual L Jackson thinking.
He has played lots of good parts in great movies, why did he decide to do this movie. I still cannot make my mind up if this movie is supposed to be a p**s take of 80s disaster movies.