PDA

View Full Version : tansfer question

ivantanterrible
06-29-2005, 12:29 AM
can i transfer from a flottila in 1941 to another which is in 1942?? I just don't wanna lose my boat and all my experienced crews..

ivantanterrible
06-29-2005, 12:29 AM
can i transfer from a flottila in 1941 to another which is in 1942?? I just don't wanna lose my boat and all my experienced crews..

Mon Pavion
06-29-2005, 12:32 AM
I believe when you transfer, you keep your boat AND your crew.

ivantanterrible
06-29-2005, 12:39 AM
i aware that I am able to tranfer from one flotilla to another at the same year...but what if from 1941 to another year?

Thanks for th reply general

cueceleches
06-29-2005, 03:35 AM
you can´t switch years when transferring!

S VIIC_41
06-29-2005, 04:42 AM
... are you telling me that you built a TIME, MACHINE... out of a Type VII?! o_O

*Back To The Future music plays*

lecek
06-29-2005, 08:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> ... are you telling me that you built a TIME, MACHINE... out of a Type VII?! o_O

*Back To The Future music plays* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only difficulty is getting that thing up to 77 KTS(88mph). It takes a bit of a run! :P

S VIIC_41
06-29-2005, 08:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The only difficulty is getting that thing up to 77 KTS(88mph). It takes a bit of a run! :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet.

As long as your periscope touches that subnet at the instant that the lightning strikes the minefield going exactly 77 knts... everything will be fine.

Are you telling me that this... SUCKER is NUCLEAR?!?!

No no, this sucker's diesel powered, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need.

UF_Excalibur_D
06-29-2005, 08:33 AM
lmfao........I love a sense of humor...it rocks.

The_Third_Half
06-29-2005, 08:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> No no, this sucker's diesel powered, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I solved it !!! Last night, while i was in the head, i was replacing the red-light above the sink ; An alram sounded and the sub veered, causing me to slip and hit my head on the basin. Thats when i saw it ! The Flux-Capacitor... capale of generating the required power, without a nuclear charge.

BDU has instructed all new type VII's to hav it installed.

Olebrond
06-29-2005, 03:06 PM
Captain log, sometime... earlier.

After for some strange reason picking up survivors from a sunken freighter, we felt compelled to enter a mysterious underwater cave area.

We broke surface in a lagoon like area, complete with harryhaugenesque dinosaurs and bizarre plant life, hairy but dumb indigenous people. Late one night, for fun, the deck gun crew shot a few triceratops. We ate well.

It seems that no radio messages can exit the area to get to BDU, but I have no further orders from them.. for now.

On safari until BDU gets back to us..

Ole

Name the movie.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

S VIIC_41
06-29-2005, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I solved it !!! Last night, while i was in the head, i was replacing the red-light above the sink ; An alram sounded and the sub veered, causing me to slip and hit my head on the basin. Thats when i saw it ! The Flux-Capacitor... capale of generating the required power, without a nuclear charge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally I just use Mr. Fusion. It's fitted into the barrel of my deck gun.

I was hanging a clock on deck up on the conning tower... the floow was wet, I slipped, hit my head off the periscope and when I came to I had a vision... a picture in my head! Of this! *shows picture of Mr. Fusion*

Taifu_Noodle
06-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Hang on a minute....

If you've got "Mr. Fusion", does that mean that your VIIC can fly because you got one of those retro flight packs fitted to the dive planes?