PDA

View Full Version : ACR multiplayer questions

EGCxOldskool1x
11-25-2011, 08:58 PM
OK so i've been playing for about a week or so and whenever i play multiplayer i see alot of people with their symbols on their persona's. I have yet to find out how to get mine on there. please help its really ****ing me off lol

EGCxOldskool1x
11-25-2011, 08:58 PM
OK so i've been playing for about a week or so and whenever i play multiplayer i see alot of people with their symbols on their persona's. I have yet to find out how to get mine on there. please help its really ****ing me off lol

Serrachio
11-25-2011, 09:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EGCxOldskool1x:
OK so i've been playing for about a week or so and whenever i play multiplayer i see alot of people with their symbols on their persona's. I have yet to find out how to get mine on there. please help its really ****ing me off lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This would be more suited to the Multiplayer Discussion Forum, but I'll answer it for you anyway.

To get an Emblem for your character, you need to access the "Templar Profile" option in your Data Hub by pressing the Left trigger responsible on your controller. From there, you can buy Patterns, Primary and Secondary colours and the Symbols.

Then you can mix and match them around until you find the ones you want.

You may have to spend some Credits to get the ones you want though.