PDA

View Full Version : QT X52 minimouse into HAT Sw? How?

Maico_249th
12-20-2004, 11:30 PM
Hey guys
I must be missing something. I am quite the fan of the Saitek HOTAS. This being the third HOTAS I purchased from them. I love the X52 but hated having to give up my four way HAT at the minimouse.
If anyone can give me detailed instructions on how to activate this I would be quite greatfull. I am quiet comftable with SST Programing. I use every mode to the fullest. I must be missing something in the manual for I cant figure this one out.
I had to give up online play being in the middle east for the last three years. I am very greatfull for having this comunity help.

Have a good one guys.

Maico

RedSpar
12-21-2004, 06:07 AM
Yeah it is simple:

Click on the 3d throttle to bring up throttle functions.

Scroll down to the Ministick X and Y axis's. Right click on each on and switch from Mouse Axis to just Axis on the top of the list. Then just program the button to however you see fit.

Save profile and restart.

Hope that helps

Maico_249th
12-21-2004, 07:03 AM
You da Man RedSpar! You just simplified a lot of things. This gives me a four way hat for Fuel and SuperCharger Mgmt.

Thanks.

Maico

Tully__
12-21-2004, 07:08 AM
You should find that you can pull the same trick in reverse with any of the other hat switches. I have one of the hats on the stick on my X-45 assigned as mouse to give me true smooth panning view control.

Marek_Steele
12-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Oh, and set it to 8 way instead of 4!