PDA

View Full Version : instead of mp achievement...

Littleweasel
11-23-2010, 10:52 PM
instead of having mp achievement, why wasn't there more single player achievement?
like maybe 1 for getting 100% on all missions or something.
some people may like the mp, i for one am not competative and do not like mp in any games except co-op achievements against AI opponents.
AS was a great single player game and i realy hate the add on of mp mainly because achievements were added that is

Littleweasel
11-23-2010, 10:52 PM
instead of having mp achievement, why wasn't there more single player achievement?
like maybe 1 for getting 100% on all missions or something.
some people may like the mp, i for one am not competative and do not like mp in any games except co-op achievements against AI opponents.
AS was a great single player game and i realy hate the add on of mp mainly because achievements were added that is

SolidSnakeMat
11-23-2010, 11:39 PM
MP trophies are the stupidest thing anyone could have thought of. AC is not too harsh with it but for example before the DLC with UC2 it had 2 simple MP tropies. "Play one match in Competitive" "Play one match of Co op" Then the DLC just drop the bomb with MP trophies thats not worth my time then they change the MP all together and turn the game into poo.

kriegerdesgottes
11-24-2010, 01:57 AM
Yeah I agree AC did an ok job with the trophies but I also HATE multiplayer in general and can't stand multiplayer achievements. In fact I have 91% of them right now and the only ones I have left are the ******ed mp ones that will take me forever to get because I can't stand playing mp.

pirate_dad
11-24-2010, 08:34 AM
You three took the words right out of my mouth! MP trophies are beyond stupid. I also worry now that Ubi is going to sacrifice gameplay to appeal to kids wanting to play MP. Please don't do this Ubi!!

XVinny84X
11-24-2010, 09:26 AM
I totally agree! While I do enjo a mmp every now and then I think playing it should be reward of it's own. you unlock perks and abilities and what not and that's what you striving for. No need to put some ******* achievements'trophies for ppl to waste time on boosting! And what about ppl that don;t even play online?! dumbest idea ever. That's why I love CoD. even thought they have almost the biggest mp database they stick to single player and co op achievements rather than MP.