PDA

View Full Version : This is should not happen:

Jett202
04-16-2011, 01:38 AM
I purchased my AC:B game, wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to assassinate in the multi-player wonderland that is AC:B.

But what I have learned is that the game is so clunky that it is hard to enjoy. I enjoy the game when it actually allows me to play, but there are some things that really shouldn't happen---hear me out.

-When trying to join a game with someone you have invited into your group, you can suddenly find yourselves in two DIFFERENT queues---why? I grouped with this dude to get in the same queue, not to be on my own.

-On the off-chance that you finally land in a queue with your invited party-members, you are not given the option to be automatically placed in the same group when it comes time to divide up the players.

-The queue times are so *incredibly lengthy*, that I had time to play ten games of solitaire while waiting on one. Why?

-While waiting in your queue, you can do NOTHING but sit there and stare at the screen. I had to play those ten games of solitaire on my phone.

-There is NO way to get rid of inactive members of your group once you finally end up in a game, so your progression could be slowed by one team member who sits on a bench and does nothing for the whole match. There have been times when I've gotten no deaths and no kills, but definitely not because I was sitting on a bench the whole match (really, I've just sucked that much).

These are not freak-occurrences; they happen every single time I log in to play. These should be EASILY fixed. Will they ever be addressed by the development team?

Thanks for reading.

Jett202
04-16-2011, 01:38 AM
I purchased my AC:B game, wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to assassinate in the multi-player wonderland that is AC:B.

But what I have learned is that the game is so clunky that it is hard to enjoy. I enjoy the game when it actually allows me to play, but there are some things that really shouldn't happen---hear me out.

-When trying to join a game with someone you have invited into your group, you can suddenly find yourselves in two DIFFERENT queues---why? I grouped with this dude to get in the same queue, not to be on my own.

-On the off-chance that you finally land in a queue with your invited party-members, you are not given the option to be automatically placed in the same group when it comes time to divide up the players.

-The queue times are so *incredibly lengthy*, that I had time to play ten games of solitaire while waiting on one. Why?

-While waiting in your queue, you can do NOTHING but sit there and stare at the screen. I had to play those ten games of solitaire on my phone.

-There is NO way to get rid of inactive members of your group once you finally end up in a game, so your progression could be slowed by one team member who sits on a bench and does nothing for the whole match. There have been times when I've gotten no deaths and no kills, but definitely not because I was sitting on a bench the whole match (really, I've just sucked that much).

These are not freak-occurrences; they happen every single time I log in to play. These should be EASILY fixed. Will they ever be addressed by the development team?

Thanks for reading.

AntiChrist7
04-16-2011, 02:29 AM
It's true, the waiting times are long.

As for people who don't do anything, that's not the game's fault, but idiots who don't now how to play this game, or people who are not paying attention. you will sometimes encounter it. in alliance i once had a partner who did absolutly nothing, i doubt he was even at his computer.

Jett202
04-16-2011, 02:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

As for people who don't do anything, that's not the game's fault, but idiots who don't now how to play this game, or people who are not paying attention. you will sometimes encounter it. in alliance i once had a partner who did absolutly nothing, i doubt he was even at his computer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, he probably wasn't---and you're right. That isn't the fault of the game developers. It is, however, pretty annoying to encounter. But admittedly, it is the least of the concerns that I listed up there. I really don't mind if they don't fix that one, but the others truly impair my ability to enjoy the game.

Lord_Ethcaz
04-16-2011, 02:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jett202:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

As for people who don't do anything, that's not the game's fault, but idiots who don't now how to play this game, or people who are not paying attention. you will sometimes encounter it. in alliance i once had a partner who did absolutly nothing, i doubt he was even at his computer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, he probably wasn't---and you're right. That isn't the fault of the game developers. It is, however, pretty annoying to encounter. But admittedly, it is the least of the concerns that I listed up there. I really don't mind if they don't fix that one, but the others truly impair my ability to enjoy the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what's also annoying, n00bs running/sprinting as soon as you mark a target. They actually shoot your target, if they're too far away to be their faster than you.. What kinda teamplay is that?