PDA

View Full Version : SCC Unlocks

Isanator
02-13-2010, 02:16 PM
From what I have seen, if you go the official Splinter Cell website here (http://www.splintercell.com) and go to pre-order, you will see if you pre-order from different shops you get different unlocks. Also, in the limited edition box, the Europe and American ones are different, you get different unlocks from them. And there are also unlocks for if you solved code of conviction.

Here is my question, all of those special things you get from there, will you still be able to unlock all of those in game with the PEC?

For example, lets say I preorder from Gamestop, I get the spas 12. Can I still unlock the SC3000 that comes with best buy preordering? (With the PEC system)

Isanator
02-13-2010, 02:16 PM
From what I have seen, if you go the official Splinter Cell website here (http://www.splintercell.com) and go to pre-order, you will see if you pre-order from different shops you get different unlocks. Also, in the limited edition box, the Europe and American ones are different, you get different unlocks from them. And there are also unlocks for if you solved code of conviction.

Here is my question, all of those special things you get from there, will you still be able to unlock all of those in game with the PEC?

For example, lets say I preorder from Gamestop, I get the spas 12. Can I still unlock the SC3000 that comes with best buy preordering? (With the PEC system)

Aveelo
02-13-2010, 02:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isanator:

For example, lets say I preorder from Gamestop, I get the spas 12. Can I still unlock the SC3000 that comes with best buy preordering? (With the PEC system) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gun And Item Are Only Early Access Only

RaulO4
02-13-2010, 03:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aveelo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isanator:

For example, lets say I preorder from Gamestop, I get the spas 12. Can I still unlock the SC3000 that comes with best buy preordering? (With the PEC system) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gun And Item Are Only Early Access Only </div></BLOCKQUOTE>only the spas 12 is not gettable in game.

Aveelo
02-13-2010, 03:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RaulO4:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aveelo:

Gun And Item Are Only Early Access Only </div></BLOCKQUOTE>only the spas 12 is not gettable in game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spas 12 In Game

JAHman28
02-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Well, that means the collector's edition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5gHowbfUUA) has lost my interest.
And i'm not playing 20 for a sam fisher dolly.

RaulO4
02-13-2010, 03:16 PM
not the suppressor spas 12 only from preorder and the conviction code with the suit.

just like the peroder iteams for mass effect/saboteur knife
more and more.

Cpt_Insaneo_82
02-13-2010, 03:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RaulO4:
not the suppressor spas 12 only from preorder and the conviction code with the suit.

just like the peroder iteams for mass effect/saboteur knife
more and more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope that aint true as surely it is not only people in u.s.a. that can get hold of the spas 12 via a pre-order???? cause i cant find a u.k based company offering one up?

Hopefully someone on here can prove me wrong?

RaulO4
02-13-2010, 04:00 PM
did you do the conviction code thing
you get it there too

hhh wait is gamestop the only spas 12 preorder or does other one does it to
if so then he maybe right that all weapon are in game

then it only leave the suit thats exclusive(code of conviction)