PDA

View Full Version : Anyone help with 1C's Stalingrad game?

lowfighter
09-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Hello everybody,
I've started playing this game with the german campaign with easy settings. There is a mission
in second chapter which I can't complete and I don't know why. The mission starts with me (well the officer leading the squad) leading a
squad of paratroopers first to a mine entrance. There I enter in the mine and receive a NKVD uniform to disguse myself and the order to reconoitre the pier at the Volga. If I just went with the squad there, there was a little
fight and then the message that mission failed although all enemies were killed by the squad. Then came a message like "Commander is dead". Which commander I don't know? I (or the leader of the squad) was alive after the little fight. Tried also other ways with no success.
Please if you played the game and remember the mission, tell me what am I doing wrong?
Any help much appreciated!

lowfighter
09-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Hello everybody,
I've started playing this game with the german campaign with easy settings. There is a mission
in second chapter which I can't complete and I don't know why. The mission starts with me (well the officer leading the squad) leading a
squad of paratroopers first to a mine entrance. There I enter in the mine and receive a NKVD uniform to disguse myself and the order to reconoitre the pier at the Volga. If I just went with the squad there, there was a little
fight and then the message that mission failed although all enemies were killed by the squad. Then came a message like "Commander is dead". Which commander I don't know? I (or the leader of the squad) was alive after the little fight. Tried also other ways with no success.
Please if you played the game and remember the mission, tell me what am I doing wrong?
Any help much appreciated!