PDA

View Full Version : Next Rayman game info?



Kizwiz2009
04-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Okay now I apologise for making a thread about how much people miss Rayman, as if we havent heard enough of it already, But this is different as it contains information, well its from a unreliable source so don't get your hopes up. I was just posting my hatred towards the rabbids and how much I miss Rayman on youtube, When I got a reply from some stranger who apparently knows someone who works for Ubisoft, now he could obviously be lying but he might not. So this is what he said: (I'll cut out some of the stuff other people said so it might not make sense) Heres the link to the page if you want to read the whole thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...WG_E-s&feature=email (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2JVIWG_E-s&feature=email)
But this is the lowdown on what he said:
I've got some good news for you! I know someone who works for Ubisoft. They say that the next Rayman platformer will be released around 2010, and the story is that all this Rabbid stuff is set right before Rayman 2. When you end the game, you'll get captured by Razorbeard. Poor Rayman, he never takes a break.

No, it's not, it's actually a platformer coming out in 2010!

It'll be on PS3, Wii and Xbox 360. But it is recommended for the Wii.

No, there will only be minigames every once in a while, like in Rayman 3.

Okay so there you go, the chances are he is lying as he doesnt really say very specific information and is probably trying to sound 'cool' but you never know..We can try push him into more information if he does know any.

Kizwiz2009
04-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Okay now I apologise for making a thread about how much people miss Rayman, as if we havent heard enough of it already, But this is different as it contains information, well its from a unreliable source so don't get your hopes up. I was just posting my hatred towards the rabbids and how much I miss Rayman on youtube, When I got a reply from some stranger who apparently knows someone who works for Ubisoft, now he could obviously be lying but he might not. So this is what he said: (I'll cut out some of the stuff other people said so it might not make sense) Heres the link to the page if you want to read the whole thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...WG_E-s&feature=email (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2JVIWG_E-s&feature=email)
But this is the lowdown on what he said:
I've got some good news for you! I know someone who works for Ubisoft. They say that the next Rayman platformer will be released around 2010, and the story is that all this Rabbid stuff is set right before Rayman 2. When you end the game, you'll get captured by Razorbeard. Poor Rayman, he never takes a break.

No, it's not, it's actually a platformer coming out in 2010!

It'll be on PS3, Wii and Xbox 360. But it is recommended for the Wii.

No, there will only be minigames every once in a while, like in Rayman 3.

Okay so there you go, the chances are he is lying as he doesnt really say very specific information and is probably trying to sound 'cool' but you never know..We can try push him into more information if he does know any.

CoCoXo
04-13-2009, 06:06 PM
I've heard something like that me too, but I don't remember where...

I think it was on an another forum.

Hardstyles
04-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Then the wall fell on top of Kizwiz2009
"noo" shouted Kizwiz2009 "I must shoot demons"
then the radio crackled "No Kizwiz2009 you are the demons."
Then Kizwiz2009 was a zombie.

Raydragon
04-14-2009, 02:33 AM
I highly doubt he's telling the truth. The evidence doesn't point against him, but it still seems more likely he's lying than telling the truth.

Besides, we know how Rayman got captured by Razorbeard. It tells you in the manual for Rayman 2/Revolution.

EDIT: I've just realized. First he was saying it was his father who worked at Ubisoft, now he's just saying it's 'someone he knows'. The latter could still be referring to his dad, but it's still suspicious...

Mylifeisinsane
04-14-2009, 03:35 AM
Hmm. I'm perfectly prepared to believe him, but the only thing bothering me is: In RRR GBA, Murfy bursts through the floorboards in the intro. He already knows Rayman, and calls him "Sonny". But Rayman meets Murfy FOR THE FIRST TIME in R2, so I don't get it.

Kizwiz2009
04-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Okay it turns out he is lying because in this youtube vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgXeubHm6iA
He says this (on same day he posted all that info):
Just sitting around here complaining isn't going to do anything... We gotta take action! Ubisoft dosn't know that we hate th Rabbids, so I suggest that we all send like a million e-mails to Ubisoft saying that we want a platformer, and not some stupid rabbits! What do you guys think about that idea?
He wouldnt be complaining if he really had someone that told him about all this info on the next rayman title, so anyway soz for the thread but like finding any news about a new Rayman game is always good.

CoCoXo
04-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Well, if you check the date of when he posted, in the first vid, it was one day ago and in the second, it was 3 days ago... Maybe his father (or the person who knows) says it after these 3 days...

But, in the same, it don't really make sense to do "million e-mails" if he know a person who works at Ubisoft that he can asked for informations or a new platformer...

Limely
04-14-2009, 09:06 AM
I would advise you to not believe in rumours like this before they come from a reliable source. A guy on Youtube who says he knows someone is not a reliable source.

Raydragon
04-14-2009, 09:21 AM
Quote from the guy, where he 'explains' why he said that even though he 'knows' about the next Rayman game:

No, I said that because even though the platformer is coming out, Ubisoft is making another RRR called "Bachelor Bunnies" or something like that... Anyway, I wasn't talking about saving Rayman, I was talking about destroying the Rabbids. I was talking about a different purpouse. And, Jesus, quit being so sceptic!

Yes, Kizwiz2009, he's calling you Sceptic. I sense a rivalry about to take place.

PS. I realized earlier that it's actually two Youtube members who have been talking about this Rayman game.They both seem to describe the same thing.

Mylifeisinsane
04-14-2009, 09:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hardstyles:
Then the wall fell on top of Kizwiz2009
"noo" shouted Kizwiz2009 "I must shoot demons"
then the radio crackled "No Kizwiz2009 you are the demons."
Then Kizwiz2009 was a zombie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that really necessary?

Kizwiz2009
04-14-2009, 09:40 AM
Well he has gave out more information anyway:

I thought I told you about the storey... Anyway, I don't know much but I'll tell you what I know. Rayman's planet or whatever he is is all peaceful and the Red Lums are happy... Then the bunnies come for what reason I have yet to know... And capture everybody. Rayman has to escape the bunnies (not in the party way like in RRR, but he has to fight his way out) and he has to save Teensies and Globox's kids and gather different of lums... At the end you face Razorbeard and in a movie you fail.

Whether he is lying or not he does seem to have alot on info about it.

robocoddess
04-14-2009, 10:04 AM
That's like the second Eastern European to make such Rayman 4 rumours. It's too tempting to believe, but I won't.

Raydragon
04-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Epic fail. Rayman has been seperated from the Rabbids. As in, no more Rayman games with the Rabbids in.

Kizwiz2009
04-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Well I dunno if he has been 'officialy' seperated, unless Ubisoft said so? But just cos the next Rabbid title isnt to do with Rayman doesn't mean the next Rayman title is seprated from the Rabbids. But your probably right anyway. Why can't Ubisoft work on the next Rayman title already? Aslong as it is on Xbox 360 me and all my maters (il force them) will buy it. I wouldnt mind a sequel to Rayman Arena.

Raydragon
04-14-2009, 10:46 AM
The Rabbids already have their own series, so why would they need to be in another? Besides, the whole point of splitting Rayman and the Rabbids is exactly that. To split Rayman and the Rabbids. Ubisoft have been considering the idea for ages.

So the possibility of the Rabbids being in the next Rayman game just isn't there, if you ask me.

GameboyN
04-14-2009, 10:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kizwiz2009:
Well I dunno if he has been 'officialy' seperated, unless Ubisoft said so? But just cos the next Rabbid title isnt to do with Rayman doesn't mean the next Rayman title is seprated from the Rabbids. But your probably right anyway. Why can't Ubisoft work on the next Rayman title already? Aslong as it is on Xbox 360 me and all my maters (il force them) will buy it. I wouldnt mind a sequel to Rayman Arena. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't forget PS3...

GloboxWasHere
01-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Huzzah!

when I saw what RRR was supposed to be, I almost cried... And then I played R3 and said "Wow, this is fantastic... Go limbless protagonists!"

Bunnies can't make decent adventure games.

spiraldoor
01-03-2010, 01:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kizwiz2009:
Okay now I apologise for making a thread about how much people miss Rayman, as if we havent heard enough of it already, But this is different as it contains information, well its from a unreliable source so don't get your hopes up. I was just posting my hatred towards the rabbids and how much I miss Rayman on youtube, When I got a reply from some stranger who apparently knows someone who works for Ubisoft, now he could obviously be lying but he might not. So this is what he said: (I'll cut out some of the stuff other people said so it might not make sense) Heres the link to the page if you want to read the whole thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...WG_E-s&feature=email (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2JVIWG_E-s&feature=email)
But this is the lowdown on what he said:
I've got some good news for you! I know someone who works for Ubisoft. They say that the next Rayman platformer will be released around 2010, and the story is that all this Rabbid stuff is set right before Rayman 2. When you end the game, you'll get captured by Razorbeard. Poor Rayman, he never takes a break.

No, it's not, it's actually a platformer coming out in 2010!

It'll be on PS3, Wii and Xbox 360. But it is recommended for the Wii.

No, there will only be minigames every once in a while, like in Rayman 3.

Okay so there you go, the chances are he is lying as he doesnt really say very specific information and is probably trying to sound 'cool' but you never know..We can try push him into more information if he does know any. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hah!

dah_new
07-02-2010, 11:30 AM
there will be a new platform adveture game af rayman here is the iste
http://raymanorigins.uk.ubi.com/
there's also already a trailer online just seach for RAYMAN ORIGINS

btw srry for my bad englich i'm from the netherlands http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

spiraldoor
07-03-2010, 11:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dah_new:
there will be a new platform adveture game af rayman here is the iste
http://raymanorigins.uk.ubi.com/
there's also already a trailer online just seach for RAYMAN ORIGINS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow, a new Rayman game!