PDA

View Full Version : Strange Ending Match Glitch (Beware!)

hav77
07-14-2007, 02:22 AM
I was on Bravo team playing a 20 mins LVU Campus round against this Japanese clan called M.M. Bravo team was leading most of the way. With about 10 minutes left, they tied us, and as soon as they got the lead, the game just ended and they were awarded the victory. One of the M.M guys was the host of the room. Again there was a good 10 mins left to the game when this happened. Not sure if the game just glitch or if they (IE M.M) did something, but it was a bit shady. Has anyone else experienced this?

hav77
07-14-2007, 02:22 AM
I was on Bravo team playing a 20 mins LVU Campus round against this Japanese clan called M.M. Bravo team was leading most of the way. With about 10 minutes left, they tied us, and as soon as they got the lead, the game just ended and they were awarded the victory. One of the M.M guys was the host of the room. Again there was a good 10 mins left to the game when this happened. Not sure if the game just glitch or if they (IE M.M) did something, but it was a bit shady. Has anyone else experienced this?

LordYod
07-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Seems a little fishy to me...

Eaglesown
07-14-2007, 09:11 PM
i smell a conspiracy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

cant wait to find out what happens next

hav77
07-14-2007, 09:20 PM
A friend of mine brought up that there might be an option for a host to set the winner based on points achieve rather than on time. IE, whoever reaches a predetermined amount pts first wins. I haven't checked up on this yet though.

LordYod
07-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Now that you mention that, I remember seeing something like that somewhere.