PDA

View Full Version : plane and vehicle lists

jamesdeanoo7
07-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of all planes flyable and not and all vehicles. i know there is an adobe list in pdf format but I dont have a printer yet and I cant copy and paste the files in that format. Its not that I am lazy, I will type the list out myself if necessary I was just asking as generally you guys are years ahead and one might already have been done. If a list hasnt been done and anyone thinks it might be useful I will make one up and post it. Thanks guys. Jim.

jamesdeanoo7
07-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of all planes flyable and not and all vehicles. i know there is an adobe list in pdf format but I dont have a printer yet and I cant copy and paste the files in that format. Its not that I am lazy, I will type the list out myself if necessary I was just asking as generally you guys are years ahead and one might already have been done. If a list hasnt been done and anyone thinks it might be useful I will make one up and post it. Thanks guys. Jim.

Uufflakke
07-25-2008, 08:48 AM
An option is this:
After opening the .pdf file and selecting the Axis or Allied flyable planes overview press PrtSc (Printscreen) and open up an empty Word document, rightmouse click and paste it in Word. Save this document and send it as an attachment to a friend or to your work for printing it out. It will cost the printer just one or two sheets.

jamesdeanoo7
07-25-2008, 09:14 AM
Thanks you always are helpful, I suddenly realised I have a screencapture programme so I uploaded the file , sized it, and edited it using photoshop. Any ideas about how to get my hands on the other lists like vehicles, ships etc...would they be in a text file in the main programme somewhere or would that mean they are there but in machine code??? Jim

Uufflakke
07-25-2008, 09:24 AM
I don't know about a vehicles list but there are some object lists on the net:

http://www.porsimo.net/fb/objects.htm

http://www.iron-angels.co.uk/documents/IL2_1946_Object_List.pdf

By the way both links with objects are meant for V4.08.