PDA

View Full Version : Some questions *SPOILERS*

Locke_Lamora
04-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Hi,err
1. When i exit the animus like in sequence 2 or 3(forgot exactly when), and when i head outside and use desmond's eagle vision, i can see a red track from the doorway leading to the front of the villa. And later in a sequence it dissappeared( if i remember correctly). So what is this? A track left by enemies? By whom? Indicating mole(s) in the team? I didn't notice it is mentioned in the game.
2. Why exactly is Lucy killed?
3. Who is William?
4. How did Desmond get the password to other teamates' email?(maybe mentioned in the game but i didn't notice)
Sorry for repeated topic if there have been similar threads and poor english.
Just looking for what other people think about these. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Locke_Lamora
04-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Hi,err
1. When i exit the animus like in sequence 2 or 3(forgot exactly when), and when i head outside and use desmond's eagle vision, i can see a red track from the doorway leading to the front of the villa. And later in a sequence it dissappeared( if i remember correctly). So what is this? A track left by enemies? By whom? Indicating mole(s) in the team? I didn't notice it is mentioned in the game.
3. Who is William?
4. How did Desmond get the password to other teamates' email?(maybe mentioned in the game but i didn't notice)
Just looking for what other people think about these. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ace3001
04-05-2011, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Locke_Lamora:
4. How did Desmond get the password to other teamates' email?(maybe mentioned in the game but i didn't notice) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>They were sent to him in an email by "Erudito". http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
And sorry, bit too lazy to answer the other questions, and they're not quite confirmed, anyway. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Locke_Lamora
04-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Thanks! About question 1, i thought desmond may enter that tunnel at the front later in the game...
And i just remembered another question: In the early part of the game, when desmond and lucy entered that basement with statues, i remember desmond said he saw an old version of ezio in that room. But it wasn't mentioned in the rest of the ACB, so it's gonna happen in AC3?

PurpleHaze1980
04-14-2011, 11:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Locke_Lamora:
Hi,err
3. Who is William?
Just looking for what other people think about these. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the moment there's no positive answers (other than for question 4 which someone already answered) and nothing but theories as to the rest.

1. No reference is ever made to where Lucy is when she picks up and disappears during this point of the game - this is when the red trail appears. People assume Lucy left this trail when she went to get supplies. However the gates to the town are closed and a curfew ensured all the stores had closed so it seems that Lucy can't be anywhere else than somewhere in Monteriggioni. Either Lucy left earlier in the day by vehicle (they did have a van) or she went down into the sewer beneath the fountain.

2. Severeal theories to why Lucy was killed include that she isn't Eve and therefore her relationship to Desmond is a risk to the human race because it will prevent him from finding Eve. Another theory is that Lucy is pregnant with Desmond's child at this point and that Desmond was forced into stabbing her in the womb to ensure she couldn't carry the baby to term (this theory came I believe from the truth video stating "the miracle is in the execution" where a picture of a baby appears briefly).

3. William M. is assumed to either be a Grand Assassin, an agent of Abstergo, or a High Templar of some sort. Theories also include William M. being one of the previous subjects (subject 4 from 1985 someone on another forum stated?) or possibly even Desmond's father.

4. As other poster mentioned Erudito sent him an email with the passwords. No one has any proof of who Erudito is exactly but there's alot of theories of who he could be.